Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

As a MMA fan what fights/dream fights do you want to see

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Not including what's upcoming in the MMA world what fights do you want/wish to see. Here's what I want to see.

1. Shane Carwin vs. Cain Velasquez The new crop of heavyweights. I mainly just love watching Carwin KO fools and would love to see him KO Velasquez. Although I think Cain will be a better fighter in the long run I just want Carwin to KO him.

2.Diego vs whoever has the title at 155. I HATE Diego but the man is a BEAST at 155. Should be a all out war.

3.How about a swan song for Wandy Liddell. One last fight for the both of them against each other. One last war for both of them. After that they both should retire.

4. I guess Silva vs. GSP at a catch weight. Given GSP can get past Thiago. I'm not too big on this fight. I much rather see Silva fight at 205.

What are your fights you want/wish to see?

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I want to see Brown v Faber pt 3.

I think that Mike Brown won because he was just in the right spot at the right time during their first match.

In their second go at it, had Faber not broken his hand, I think he would have won hands down. He went the full length of the match and almost won it with a submission, but he could not lock it in.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Card Magnet said:
I want to see Brown v Faber pt 3.

I think that Mike Brown won because he was just in the right spot at the right time during their first match.

In their second go at it, had Faber not broken his hand, I think he would have won hands down. He went the full length of the match and almost won it with a submission, but he could not lock it in.

There was 1 other I couldn't remember and that was it. I would love to see that. If Faber can take it to a decision with 1 hand it should be a great fight. Good Call!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
GSP vs Spider, GSP vs Machida, Lesnar vs Fedor (Fedor would own, but it would be fun to watch the build up and all), Kimbo vs whoever wants to murder someone in an octogon, Nick vs Nate, Faber vs Tyson Griffin in UFC, Anderson vs Wand, Lesnar vs Carwin.

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
Most of the fights I would like to see are guys not in the UFC.

Fedor vs Mir
Fedor vs Brock

Aoki/Eddie Alvarez/Joachim Hansen/JZ Calvan vs Bj Penn, Diego, KenFlo, etc.

A.Silva vs Vitor Belfort (may happen)

Jose Aldo vs Mike Brown

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
I would love to see these 4 fights.

Carwin/Lesner [I think Carwin will be the Champion by the end of 2010]!
Spider/Machida [That is a great fight]
Fedor/Mir [I think Mir is a good match up for Fedor,but Fedor would still own him]
Diego /Penn for the title [If Penn wins his next fight]I think Diego would be Penn]

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
- Tatsuya Kawajiri VS Joachim Hansen
- Fedor VS Josh Barnett (thank god this is finally happening)

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
I'm not a fan of either of these guys, but I think the UFC is missing a huge payday if they don't get Forrest Griffin in the octagon against Chuck Liddell before he retires. Sure Forrest will destroy him, but the ratings and revenues would be huge, especially if it was billed as Chuck's retirement fight.

Members online

Latest posts