Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What of these means the most to you?

What of these means the most to you?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
None of the above.
I'll go with still having my job after the economy tanked and Caterpillar laid off over 75 percent of
who I worked with just 6 months ago. It was 4000 people and will be 475 in like 2 more weeks.

card-treasury

Aug 11, 2008
Pine Tar said:
None of the above.
I'll go with still having my job after the economy tanked and Caterpillar laid off over 75 percent of
who I worked with just 6 months ago. It was 4000 people and will be 475 in like 2 more weeks.
Sorry. "None of the Above" is not a valid answer. It says "which of these?"

Besides, Mike & Ike are much more important than your job.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
My first choice would have been "Derek Jeter", but he was not an option,
and when i saw Hope, i got very excited, but deflated when "Ty" was not allowed.

"Baseball in General" was my third choice, for i did not want to Beltran the poll!

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
ThoseBackPages said:
My first choice would have been "Derek Jeter", but he was not an option,
and when i saw Hope, i got very excited, but deflated when "Ty" was not allowed.

"Baseball in General" was my third choice, for i did not want to Beltran the poll!

::facepalm::
haha

/
I voted baseball in general

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Pine Tar said:
None of the above.

I would have to agree with this. This coming Saturday will make a year since I lost my job. Glad I got a new one at the ole Home Improvement Warehouse, but with the economy and building as it is, its never a given.

Members online

Latest posts