Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Check this ebay sale out! Time to check your 08 Heritage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lkk116

Aug 7, 2008
J.O. said:

why? 300 bucks for what most people would think is a common chrome from heritage i think is a pretty high sale dont you?

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
J.O. said:
lkk116 said:
[quote="J.O.":s4qfkvkm]why?

why? 300 bucks for what most people would think is a common chrome from heritage i think is a pretty high sale dont you?

why so much is what i meant lol[/quote:s4qfkvkm]
Read the subtitle.

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
:shock: WOW! Crazy set collectors...I wouldn't pay over a buck for a Jerry "I hit the ball a mile foul" Hairston Jr. card!!!!!

lkk116

Aug 7, 2008
anyone know how many chromes there are in heritage high numbers and how many you get per box?

sfnorton

Aug 9, 2008
Alameda, CA
Distribution error. Only a few of these have surfaced and the set collectors need this to complete. Thus the big money. Technically, all the /1959 cards should be out there, but only 10 or so have hit the Bay.

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
sfnorton said:
Distribution error. Only a few of these have surfaced and the set collectors need this to complete. Thus the big money. Technically, all the /1959 cards should be out there, but only 10 or so have hit the Bay.

:lol: So basically all of them will show up and the people dropping three bills on them will be eventually be kicking themselves!!! :shock:

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
selah150pslm said:
Pastretta said:
Jerry "I hit the ball a mile foul" Hairston Jr.

:lol:
I remember those days when he was a Cub. He definitely had some power, just not where you want it.

:lol: I remember Brenly and Kasper talking about it in one of the series' against the Reds this year!

Members online

Latest posts