Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SUPER steal in hand!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Ok, I know he's not even on the radar in the prospect world. But, I've got a lot of his stuff from 06 Draft and this came in far too cheap to pass up. Anyway, 2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Superfractor #DP9 Chase Fontaine

fontaine.jpg

Here's a link to the auction...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&item=370214481737&viewitem=&salenotsupported

It's the cheapest I've seen any Draft Superfractor go for, anyone know of a cheaper one sold?

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
I'm guessing the centering on the back is what killed the grade in that area? The front look good considering top to bottom is off.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Thanks for the affirmation guys. I think I had my snipe set at around $30, just in case it went cheap. Glad it did! I'll probably move it shortly, but had to share it with you guys.

Has anyone seen a Rookie Card Super go this cheap?

blitzerlover

Aug 9, 2008
rookieaddict said:
Thanks for the affirmation guys. I think I had my snipe set at around $30, just in case it went cheap. Glad it did! I'll probably move it shortly, but had to share it with you guys.

Has anyone seen a Rookie Card Super go this cheap?

I think a Matt Chico super from 07 Draft went for about $15.

Members online