Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Photobucket Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
Is there a way to contact the owner of an image? If you comment on an image, is the owner notified? Thanks.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Codasco07 said:
Is there a way to contact the owner of an image? If you comment on an image, is the owner notified? Thanks.

As long as the email address is current for the owner, they should be notified by email. Just remember, they're under no obligation to respond so even if they get the message, they might just throw it out.

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
Philip J. Fry said:
Codasco07 said:

As long as the email address is current for the owner, they should be notified by email. Just remember, they're under no obligation to respond so even if they get the message, they might just throw it out.

Not sure if thats true or not. I just noticed a comment under one of my cards from a member here that I would have sold or traded to him, but I ended selling it on eBay. I never got a email from him or photobucket about the comment.

Shep

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY
shepsspot said:
Philip J. Fry said:
Codasco07 said:

Not sure if thats true or not. I just noticed a comment under one of my cards from a member here that I would have sold or traded to him, but I ended selling it on eBay. I never got a email from him or photobucket about the comment.

Shep

Do you have to look at each image for a note? Or do they give some sort of notification?? If you have to look at each one to see if there's a message, messages are likely not to be seen for a while...

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
jpcz said:
shepsspot said:
Philip J. Fry said:
Codasco07 said:

Shep

Do you have to look at each image for a note? Or do they give some sort of notification?? If you have to look at each one to see if there's a message, messages are likely not to be seen for a while...

If you go into my bucket, and then click HTG in the top left corner it will say 29 images and 1 comment. Thats how I saw it at first, then I scrolled through and saw it was under the card. Like I said I never got a email from photobucket about the comment from the member here, I wish he had sent me a pm here.

Shep

Members online

Latest posts