Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

big night for the halos 1st rounders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
the angels azl team beat the rangers 18-3 last night. randal girchuk had a huge night, 6-7 w/ 3-2b and 4 rbi, while mike trout fared well in his professional debut, 2-2 w/ a 3b a rbi and 4 bb. can't wait for these guys cards to drop, hopefully razor doesn't nab them :?

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
I'm looking forward to watching Trout progress. He seems like a great guy.

My feeling is Razor shouldn't go after these later first round guys. Instead they should go for Strasburg, Tate, Matzek(if signed) and probably Shelby Miller.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
5 XBH for Grichuk in his last two games is nice to see, hopefully the start of a rest-of-the-season hot streak. Nice debut for Trout as well, or as I've decided to call him just now, Angel Fish.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Halonut said:
the angels azl team beat the rangers 18-3 last night. randal girchuk had a huge night, 6-7 w/ 3-2b and 4 rbi, while mike trout fared well in his professional debut, 2-2 w/ a 3b a rbi and 4 bb. can't wait for these guys cards to drop, hopefully razor doesn't nab them :?

I'm with you there. I don't want to see ANY Astros guys signed by Razor. I like my guys in an Astros uniform not their college/HS unis.

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
nice i have a few Grichuk's, now they need to sign Wes Hatton. HAve picked up some nice hatton's.

Members online

Latest posts