Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kinda OT: Hacksaw Jim Duggan IP auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Hacksaw did an autograph signing at the Lakewood BlueClaws game a few weeks ago. EVERYONE there had him sign a 2X4, so I decided to go with something different. He was a VERY cool guy. Said that the greatest person he had the chance to work with was Andre the Giant.
Just sharing. BTW, the inscription I had him sign reads "#1 Royal Rumble winner"
hacksawauto.jpg

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
jbone17 said:
Where have ya been Ty my man?! Are you going to try to get Tim Beckham when Bowling Green rolls through?

Hey man, I've been going at pretty random times. Was there last Friday too.

I bought the Blue Claws 09 team set and have about 90% of it signed. I'll get some scans soon.

When are they coming to town?

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
Awesome stuff!! I've heard he's always a good, gracious guy!

Have I ever told you the story about meeting him and Bob Backlund? They were signing at a WWF (not E back then) event and both were very funny. Hacksaw is making fun of Backlund saying that I was bigger than him and could beat him. Backlund stands up as if he wants to wreslte and all of a sudden puts me in the cross-face chicken wing! I played it off by laughing, but IT HURT!!!!! I think they were more showing off for the girl I was with, but it was funny. My girlfriend at the time took tons of pictures while I was in the chicken wing....you can easily tell in them that I am in fact in pain! :)

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Big Mac McGwire said:
Ty, Do you live in NJ? I live about 7 minutes from the BlueClaws Stadium. DO you live in the area?

I live in Manasquan right now. About 20 minutes away.

Blan,
Back for another few months. Probably going back to Japan though.

Members online

Latest posts