Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Frustration.. Parents and wives.. Their uncanny timing sucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
So I had been watching a fantastic card and was going to bid on it.. (I don't use sniping services)..

Anyway, Tuesdays is when my wife's physical therapist comes over to stretch her legs, etc.. Well just as she was finishing up, my parents stopped by.. So we had dinner and when we were done eating, I quickly ran into the back room to check the EBAY auction I was watching.. and %^^&#$^*#^$.. the auction had closed.. the bid was less than half I was going to bid..

Anyone else ever had an interruption where you couldn't bid on an item and lost out?

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
This is the very reason I use esnipe. You never know when life is going to throw a curve at you, or at least an unexpected event.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
If you don't like automatic snipes, just set the alarm on your watch or cell phone to go off a few minutes before the auction closes, that way you don't have to worry about "watching the auction" and you can better enjoy the time spent with your loved ones.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
JEA2880 said:
MOFNY said:
That no longer happens thanks to gixen. JUST SET IT AND FORGET IT.

Haha +1, I recently discovered Gixen thanks to those on this board and it's been HUGE!

+1, great service found because of this site!!!

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
DINNER ROAST W/ THE PARENTS = $40
PHYSICAL THERAPIST FOR THE WIFE = $50
CARD ON EBAY = $150
LOOK ON YOUR FACE WHEN YOU LOST THE CARD = PRICE LESS

"ESNIPE CAUSE YOU NEVER NOW WHAT LIFE WILL THROW AT YOU"

SORRY GUYS I KNOW...IM JUST BORED

walter55

Aug 7, 2008
DWright5 said:
JEA2880 said:
MOFNY said:
That no longer happens thanks to gixen. JUST SET IT AND FORGET IT.

Haha +1, I recently discovered Gixen thanks to those on this board and it's been HUGE!

+1, great service found because of this site!!!
Add me as another who uses them. You really should use it as it is free and makes things so much easier.

Members online

Latest posts