Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~The Morning Thread~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Hoo hoo! First one! ::facepalm:: Sorry, Dan. Too much coffee. How ya doing this morning?

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Good night guys. (It's 1:30 am here in Hawaii)
tired-sleeping-smiley-17401.gif
tired-sleeping-smiley-17403.gif

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning Art, Pine. Nothing much going on here. Got a possible card for the set in the works, and one card on ebay that I'm hoping to snag for cheap.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good luck Dave

Chas - 630 seems to be my most popular time to start the MT

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning gents. I hope everyone's day is off to a great start.

Not much planned for today. A friend of mine rented Knowing so I think I am going to head over there later and watch it. Other than that, things are pretty slow here. Crystal has informed me that this weekend I get to start taking boxes out of the attic so we can go through them. It's still looking like the October-November range before we move, maybe even a little later. So she wants to go ahead and start donating stuff and having yard sales to lighten the load before we move. Sounds like my weekends are going to be fun from here on out. :lol:

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
chashawk said:
Morning boys!

Dan, I almost started it at about 6:15 cst,
but I knew you wouild come through :lol:

Dave, bad title/listing? ;)
Thanks guys. No not a bad title or anything, just a player who's out for the season (Weeks). There's a platinum listed. Hoping there's not a crazy player collector out there who's willing to pay a thousand dollars for a 1/1 of a guy on the DL.

Morning Joe! I know the feeling. We've got so many boxes in our garage from when we moved that I don't even know where to start going through them. ::facepalm::

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
muskiesfan said:

Not much planned for today. A friend of mine rented Knowing so I think I am going to head over there later and watch it. Other than that, things are pretty slow here. Crystal has informed me that this weekend I get to start taking boxes out of the attic so we can go through them. It's still looking like the October-November range before we move, maybe even a little later. So she wants to go ahead and start donating stuff and having yard sales to lighten the load before we move. Sounds like my weekends are going to be fun from here on out. :lol:

You moving out of state Joe? Or staying nearby?

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
MojoDan said:
muskiesfan said:

You moving out of state Joe? Or staying nearby?
Unless it's changed, I believe it was Indianapolis. Still the destination, Joe?

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I hear ya Dave. You always think you'll get to those boxes eventually, but eventually just never comes. :lol:

Dan- We're moving way out of state. Going fron Florida to Indianapolis. I'm originally from Cincinnati, so it will be like going home. Crystal has never been anywhere that it gets cold. So this is going to be fun. :D

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
muskiesfan said:
I hear ya Dave. You always think you'll get to those boxes eventually, but eventually just never comes. :lol:

Dan- We're moving way out of state. Going fron Florida to Indianapolis. I'm originally from Cincinnati, so it will be like going home. Crystal has never been anywhere that it gets cold. So this is going to be fun. :D

There a specific reason that you are going to Indy?

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Crystal's getting transferred. It also comes with a promotion. We just have to wait for a spot to open up. Originally it was supposed to be June, but I don't know what all happened and it got pushed back. They told her yesterday it might get pushed back a little further, so who knows when, but they said it's a definite.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
I drive right through Indy on my way up to Michigan, so oe of these times we'll be doing lunch.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good deal Joe, and now you get to eat with Wake-a-Dave-Arquette-a-Graw...

DRESS NICE! :D

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
That's awesome! I will have to bring a baseaball, an 8x10 from "Ready to Rumble", a cd, and an FCB shirt to get signed! One for each of the personalities. :lol:

That would be cool Dave. We'll go some place special like McDonald's. :lol:

Members online