Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Monster Mailday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wes

OG
Administrator
IMG_3216.jpg

Wes

OG
Administrator
Jaypers said:
We're in the minority now, Wes. Get used to it.

Worked out well for me after Sig. Series release as most ignored the auctions and I was able to snap up large stashes at reasonable prices. Once the top 100 hit there was a good deal of money to be made. Here's hoping the same for the metals. Gotta zig when people zag right?

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
You guys better hope the rest of the hobby accepts these cards at some point. They are gorgeous. Just not very popular among the masses at the moment.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
AKA Coastal said:
You guys better hope the rest of the hobby accepts these cards at some point. They are gorgeous. Just not very popular among the masses at the moment.

I think the mid level players who wont be massively overproduced once they are no longer exclusive will do very well. I also think that if Razor can build more fanfare over the next 2-4 years through their future baseball products their 2008 products will greatly benefit.

Latest posts