Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OK, Player Collectors.. Here's my Albert Pujols stash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
Youve hid for way too long. Glad to see it posted, I remember envying your stash so much back on the old BMB.
zach

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Looks good bud......I had a similar looking Pujols Collection but it just way too expensive as so much stuff came out..so now I focus on just 2001 Pujols RC Year stuff and I get it all graded......

TK

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Amazing!

Yet I am still fascinated with the indianhead patch card that used to appear in your sig...yeah, I am still wishing that card were mine... :D

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
before seeing the last card was thinking, "why not sell all of those and buy a chrome"

lol sick stuff.

BigAppleJak

Aug 8, 2008
Zach, and Dave thanks for the nice words.
I dont post too much here, but i am occasionally lurking the boards.
Good luck to ya'll......

Dave, did you buy the winning lottery ticket in Queens?
If so, I'd like to go to the National with you!!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Holy judas priest!! :eek: :eek: That's an incredible collection!! That was completely fun to look at. Thanks for sharing and congrats!

Hold Steady

Jul 7, 2009
cleveland
That's an incredible collection. I love the graded MLB Showdown card haha.

Question though, that Bowman Heritage of Pujols staring at his bat, is that the 2001 Heritage Demo given away at the National in Cleveland back in 2001?

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
First of all, holy crap!
Second, I was going to comment that I like the look of the Topps Pristine card best (at the bottom).
Then I noticed that the player doesn't look much like Pujols.
Maybe it's because he's cleanly shaven.

Puj017.jpg

Members online

Latest posts