Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

One Of My Hardest Endeavors is Fulfilled (Lots of Scans)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
It's hard enough to find these anymore, let alone with more than one color per patch. I decided to take on the task of not only putting the set together, but making sure each patch contained at least 3 colors.

Today I got the final card I needed for the set. I'm still looking to upgrade some cards to more colors if possible, but I wanted to show you all the set as it stands.

Hope you like it. (And I hope we can lay off the age thing, if possible.)

Harper.jpg
16U22.jpg
16U27.jpg
16U6.jpg
16U16.jpg
16U24.jpg
16U18.jpg
16U20.jpg
16U21.jpg
16U7.jpg
16U17.jpg
16U11.jpg
16U2.jpg
16U8.jpg
16U28.jpg
16U10.jpg
16U26.jpg
16U5.jpg
16U19.jpg

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
While it's obviously really nice, sell the damn harper JP! I know you already profited but he's still so young and it sells for so much. But if you'd rather keep the set intact, of course its your choice, and it's an incredible set.

zach

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Nikobaseball said:
While it's obviously really nice, sell the damn harper JP! I know you already profited but he's still so young and it sells for so much. But if you'd rather keep the set intact, of course its your choice, and it's an incredible set.

zach

Already sold one, and another is currently up on the Bay. I'm not THAT stupid. ;)

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Brett Keith said:
Niiice. Can't believe what you paid for the Lorenzen.

The one in the scan is different from the one you're referring to.

You can thank Adam for THAT one - it was simple miscommunication. :D

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Great set, looks real nice!!

Just wondering though....

Does the sticker being drasticly crooked, like on the harper & Lorenzen ect.., effect the value at all? I know with sticker auto's that it's pretty common to see some sort of unalignment, but when it's crooked to the point that it's blatently obvious like thoes mentioned, does this effect price?

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
Jaypers said:
Brett Keith said:
Niiice. Can't believe what you paid for the Lorenzen.

I mentinoned it to Adam the other day when he was buying my Will Allen, he said he bid on it, but I didn't think he was the one that really drove it up.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
IS NICKY THE YOUNGER BROTHER TO THE DODGER PROSPECT TONY DELMONICO ?

MAN OH MAN I FEEL BAD FOR MARCUS :lol: :lol: LITTLEWOOD

WISH I KNOWN LOPES HAD A PATCH CARD OUT WHEN THESE CAME OUT ::facepalm::

SWEET SET

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
CISCOKID23 said:

SWEET SET

The younger Lopes, Timmy, will be competing for a spot on this season's USA 16U team, so could be two years in a row with a Lopes in the set.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
matfanofold said:
Great set, looks real nice!!

Just wondering though....

Does the sticker being drasticly crooked, like on the harper & Lorenzen ect.., effect the value at all? I know with sticker auto's that it's pretty common to see some sort of unalignment, but when it's crooked to the point that it's blatently obvious like thoes mentioned, does this effect price?

Not for me it hasn't.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
Brett Keith said:
CISCOKID23 said:

SWEET SET

The younger Lopes, Timmy, will be competing for a spot on this season's USA 16U team, so could be two years in a row with a Lopes in the set.

YA I WATCHED BOTH LOPES BROTHERS PLAY THIS PAST SEASON IN HIGH SCHOOL ...REAL BRIGHT FUTURES FOR BOTH OF THEM....CHRISTIAN LOPES PLAYED PONY BALL WITH ONE OF MY FRIENDS YOUNGER BROTHER....HART BASEBALL IN VALENCIA CALIF....THEY STILL HAVE THIER NAMES UP ON THE FIELDS WHERE THE WON A FEW CHAMPIONSHIPS

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Thats impressive JP. I myself am addicted to the 08 USA Patch/Autos of my three guys. I have 5 of the Harold Martinez, only 1 Chris Hernandez, and 4 Ryan Jackson. :)

And that is pretty much every one that has hit the bay in 6 months, lol

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
Brett Keith said:
Jaypers said:
[quote="Brett Keith":xgdnklvu]Niiice. Can't believe what you paid for the Lorenzen.

I mentinoned it to Adam the other day when he was buying my Will Allen, he said he bid on it, but I didn't think he was the one that really drove it up.[/quote:xgdnklvu]

Actually, that price was completely driven by JP and myself. If you look at the bid history, both our snipes are the top two bids, and the third highest bid is about $60.

So, the two of us drove the price up $80 by ourselves.

Members online