Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anybody Buy from The Topps Vault? Opinions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frikativ54

Jun 17, 2009
I was just curious if anybody on this board has bought from the Topps Vault. I looked through past threads, and aside from the dislike of arbitrary 1/1 blank backs, I hadn't heard about the experience working with them.

Do you like the product? Is it worth the money? What about the Topps Vault's customer service? Any thoughts you can provide would be very helpful.

Thanks. :)

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
I won a Ginter blank back 1/1 last year and was super impressed with Topps Vault service on ebay. Came in a nice little box, even with a COA and few advertising cards. If I recall it came right away, within a week.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Yup, I have before. I bought a 08 Topps Blank Back.

It was pretty sweet. Already slabbed, and came with the COA and everything.

Pretty fast shipping if I remember correctly too

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
Bought from them 5x. Once they said they shipped my card. Said it was with another order, it was not. Said they didn't have it any longer. Nor did I. It later came. Kinda felt bad I probally made them print another sheet just for one blank back 1988 Topps Big. :lol:

Aside from that. No problems. Fast proper shipping.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
I have bought a few Nate Colbert file copies from them in the past. As with most things I buy, I probably overpaid from a strictly monetary standpoint, but I have always liked what I have received

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
They're good sellers. I think all of their product is super-cool - except for those new blank-back 1/1s because I think those are kinda a gimmicky after-market product, an attempt for them to secure extra cash at virtually no cost.

HawaiianLance

Aug 7, 2008
frikativ54 said:
I was just curious if anybody on this board has bought from the Topps Vault. I looked through past threads, and aside from the dislike of arbitrary 1/1 blank backs, I hadn't heard about the experience working with them.

Do you like the product? Is it worth the money? What about the Topps Vault's customer service? Any thoughts you can provide would be very helpful.

Thanks. :)

Purchased one non-sport item and a player contract.

As far as I'm concerned - a perfect record of service. Accuracy, Authenticity, Communication, Packaging, Delivery - all good to go.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I've bought from them 2 or 3 times, no problems at all. IIRC, when they first started, the fulfillment company really screwed things up, but then they restarted with a new company and it's been smooth ever since.

Members online

Latest posts