Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Would You Take $70 Bucks For This A&G Card?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Sorry guys for another post regarding my A&G. I put the card below up, Billy The Marlins Mascot Auto and got an offer of 70 bucks. I know its seems like a no brainer, I am just worried about if it may be a huge SP or something like that?
LogansCards1264.jpg

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Would i? Yes but i wouldnt be suprised if its an SP. Either way take the $70 and run. Topps really needs to quit with the A&G. They havent done a decent set since the first release.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
kentuckyderby said:
I would even if it is SP

It pays for the box

4 hours ago wouldn't you have been pumped to get 40 for it?

Honestly, I dont really know what to expect from it

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
I would take it in a heartbeat. I mean, shortprint or not. You get $70, person on the other end gets an autograph of a freakin mascot. It would be a waste to spend anymore time thinking about it.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Well A&G has only been live for what? A day? If there aren't any others live yet, perhaps give it another day or two and see what other kinds of offers you might get. I mean, its a Billy the Marlin auto and you might find that its is a super short print based on how many end up rearing their heads on the bay. Good luck.

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
Sell now, it is a mascot auto...take the money that basically paid for your box. Some of thes A & G relics are getting dumb......

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
I'd ebay it. 2009 Ginter stuff is insane right now.
Why would Topps stop Ginter. The stuff sells and has a huge following. Has to be one of its best money making products.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
It's a group B auto, so it shouldn't be SP'ed. While other examples may sell for a few more dollars, the chances are slim. $70 is good.

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
kentuckyderby said:
That auto is a fake

Anyone can tell it was signed by an individual with a left hand and we all know aquatic species are right handed

How can Topps make such an obvious error?

I would thank you, but you made a huge mistake. Its common knowledge that Marlins sign with their bills. In order to pump through this many autos for such a hot product, Billy obvious had to enjoy some sweet, sweet bill candy, if ya know what I mean. It is because of that reason I would hold onto the auto.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
I just accepted it, I may of made a mistake. However, I already pulled a 150 dollar card out of that box ontop of the 70 I just made. I know there are 6 on EBAY and between other forums assuming they are not on EBAY I have seen 3 more.

Thanks again guys
Logan

Members online

Latest posts