Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How Many Redemptions Will There Be in 2008 BDP?

# Of Redemptions in 2008 BDP?

• None (i.e. I'm delusional)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Let's see how well we can speculate. It's pretty safe to assume there will be a few.

And later on, we can speculate if they'll actually be fulfilled.

Cast your votes.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
I'm still upset over my Price/Hochevar redemption (even though I know Hoch didn't sign and blah blah blah), but if they are rushing it out the door then we might even see a product of all redemptions.... even base cards.

I'm mad at Topps so I'm stomping my feet.

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
does anyone think there is a chance that they made the auto list huge on purpose? that way when they can see that the guys don't sign in time they just trim them from the checklist.

rethinking this, i guess that wouldn't work with on card autos. they would have made them already. :?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
nborton said:
does anyone think there is a chance that they made the auto list huge on purpose? that way when they can see that the guys don't sign in time they just trim them from the checklist.

rethinking this, i guess that wouldn't work with on card autos. they would have made them already. :?

I'm thinking the reason we don't know who they're cutting is to keep Razor guessing.

elemin8

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
Jaypers said:
cgilmo said:
I am not convinced that topps is that concerned about razor.

(cough) AFLAC autos (cough)

according to those I talked to, that was going to happen anyway.

Ya...I find that hard to believe that they were GOING to include the AFLAC auto in the draft release. They could use these as a marketing boost to the Bowman release in 09 which out of Bowman, Bowman Chrome or Draft usually sells the lowest. Draft was weak due to Razor and without the AFLACs draft might have been terrible sales wise as Chrome this year.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
When I read this thread title, what immediatly came to mind was a not so bad 2 or 3 redemptions this time around. I hope I'm right anyways.

Members online