Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

do Tuff Stuff magazine and beckett list the same prices for

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
cards. Is an auto in beckett for example that books 100 does the samce card in tuff stuff book 100 are they the same or are the 2 completley off with each other. Thanks in advance

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
It'll be interesting to see if anyone can answer this question, as I didn't know there was anyone left who still read Tuff-Stuff...

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
I saw on tuffstuff website thsat they have an up to date book but like you said I didnt know people still had used them so I was kindve shocked and I didnt want to pay fioor a beckett if they were the same prices. So figured Id ask the question

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Back in the day I would occasionally compare the two and often times they were wayyyyy off. It goes to show you how arbitrary card price guides were and still are.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
here is the answer. tuff stuff is generally more inaccurate than beckett. they list 1986 base for like 5 cents a common.

Members online