Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Guess I'm going to the all star Futures game.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thinjim

Nov 16, 2008
Dad bought 4 tickets for this for my birthday- July 16. Tickets are right behind home plate, 8 rows up. But the down side is that my brother decided that his job was more important?!?!? Ya I know, I don't get it either. Haha. So now I have to choose a friend to go with us. So my question to you guys is who should I take with me?

So it's either Grant or Brian. Both play baseball and somewhat collect cards.
Help me out here guys. Thanks.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
You're asking strangers on a message board which one of your friends, whom they don't know, you should take to the Futures All Star game?

I say make'em fight to the death, whoever survives you take to the game.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Anthony K. said:
You're asking strangers on a message board which one of your friends, whom they don't know, you should take to the Futures All Star game?

+1

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
Make them take shots til one passes out. Whoever doesn't pass out gets to go and the other will be too drunk to care.

Anthony K. said:

+1. stupid question. Your asking people on a message who you should take to a ballgame. Take your hand and slap yourself.

Members online