Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pens are on FIRE!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

In honor of Go-Go's SO winner:
[youtube:37h6f9jt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0FHJ4-_esQ[/youtube:37h6f9jt]

In honor of Hartnell being a baby:
o755ib.gif

Last, but not least, Sabu's save:
[youtube:37h6f9jt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhxGjlBiTKc[/youtube:37h6f9jt]

Keep in mind what we're still missing:
9496.png
9503.png

And wait until Peso comes back up:
[youtube:37h6f9jt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06b9ARRtuNE[/youtube:37h6f9jt]

Na-na-na-naa-na-na-nan-nan-naa...
Tänä iltana ei tuu pakkeja

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Fleury did look a little shaky last night but he will be fine. the 2 shorties were mistakes that can't happen and the Flyers 4th goal was just a lucky bounce that no goalie would have stopped.

Whitney may practice next week and will return in December :D :D :D :D :D .

G

Autismic said:
Fleury looked shakey last night..didn't they pull him after letting 4 get past
Yeah he did. But Sabu came to the rescue. I say start Danny tomorrow night. 10 GA in the last 2 G is not good.

G

pghbuccos said:
Fleury did look a little shaky last night but he will be fine. the 2 shorties were mistakes that can't happen and the Flyers 4th goal was just a lucky bounce that no goalie would have stopped.

Whitney may practice next week and will return in December :D :D :D :D :D .

The shorthanders are going to happen. Most teams we play won't be able to score shorthanded goals like the Flyers (Gagne).

It was nice to hear that Whit was back skating. Don't want him to come back too soon though. Who are they going to scratch when Whitney and Gonchar come back? I think Eaton will be a scratch when Whitney comes back and Scuderi when Gonchar comes back. I don't see Goligoski leaving anytime soon (unless he gets traded)

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Fleury has to get the start tonight to show he can come back from the bad game and as for the defense I would think Sydor will be traded and Eaton will be the scratch until needed.

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto
I agree you have to come right back with Fleury...you start benching him after a shakey few goals then his confidence is gone again..no new pads will help this time...I used to watch him play here in Nova Scotia in Jr hockey and yes he was good but he used to let in alot of bad goals,and was easily rattled.
Hard to believe Crosby is 16th in voting.

G

In my opinion, you have to reward Danny for saving MAF's ass.

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto
rewarding your back-up at the expense of your #1 guy can be risky,especially when your #1 lacks confidence at times...

man do we need more hockey fans and Canadians on this site :lol: :lol:

G

Autismic said:
rewarding your back-up at the expense of your #1 guy can be risky,especially when your #1 lacks confidence at times...

man do we need more hockey fans and Canadians on this site :lol: :lol:
We really do!

G

pghbuccos said:
Fleury is starting tonight :D :D :D
Duh! ;)

Listen, I'm the one who wanted Tiki to be on the first line at the beginning of the season. :D My Pens roster is all twisted. I'm always thinking of combinations and strategies. Most of the time they are complete wacko.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Pens come from behind again and win 5-2. they were trailing 2-1 to start the 3rd period and pull it out again. Fleury played awesome and had 21 saves (a few of which were spectacular). Malkin takes over the scoring lead again with a goal and 3 assists for a total of 30 points. there were a lot of Sabres fans in my section that were being loud and obnoxious until the Pens took the lead and they didn't make a noise after that :lol: :lol: :lol: .

this is the mask Fleury wore tonight to go with the 3rd jersey...
mafmask1024.jpg

G

[youtube:u6rcmhu9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0FHJ4-_esQ[/youtube:u6rcmhu9]

9816.png
9805.png

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto
Didn't that idiot from Wham get into trouble in an Arby's bathroom.....creapy Mike...Remind me to go thru drive thru when we go to Arby's one day. :lol: :lol:

G

Autismic said:
Didn't that idiot from Wham get into trouble in an Arby's bathroom.....creapy Mike...Remind me to go thru drive thru when we go to Arby's one day. :lol: :lol:
We'll go through their drive-thru, and eat at McDonald's. :lol:

Members online

Latest posts