Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Overdue shout-out to Will Venable!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Hey all,

As many of you know, I'm a big Venable collector because my buddy played college basketball with him at Princeton. Last week I was in California with said friend and Will was able to get us 4 tix for Monday's game vs. Oswalt and the Astros. It crossed another stadium off the list and needless to say, the seats were great!

Unfortunately, my friend is an idiot so we got there late and couldn't go down and see him before the game but you can't win em all. All in all, pretty good affirmation as to why I'm the resident Will Venable collector (with all due respect to Casey - I'll get those Supers back some day!)

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
JEA2880 said:
Hey all,

As many of you know, I'm a big Venable collector because my buddy played college basketball with him at Princeton. Last week I was in California with said friend and Will was able to get us 4 tix for Monday's game vs. Oswalt and the Astros. It crossed another stadium off the list and needless to say, the seats were great!

Unfortunately, my friend is an idiot so we got there late and couldn't go down and see him before the game but you can't win em all. All in all, pretty good affirmation as to why I'm the resident Will Venable collector (with all due respect to Casey - I'll get those Supers back some day!)
:lol:

How did you like Petco?

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
boxbreaker44 said:
JEA2880 said:
Hey all,

How did you like Petco?

Petco wasn't bad, tough to hate anything in San Diego!

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
JEA2880 said:
boxbreaker44 said:
JEA2880 said:
Hey all,

How did you like Petco?

I hate the parking arrangement they have.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
boxbreaker44 said:
JEA2880 said:
boxbreaker44 said:
JEA2880 said:
Hey all,

How did you like Petco?

Hell they know you were from out of town so the sent you all over the place. hahahah

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Pine Tar said:
boxbreaker44 said:
JEA2880 said:
boxbreaker44 said:
JEA2880 said:
Hey all,

How did you like Petco?

Hell they know you were from out of town so the sent you all over the place. hahahah
I live in San Diego..... :lol:

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
I thought parking was easy, $12 or so for parking a couple blocks away. Maybe I'm use to the brutality of NY stadium parking but I was pretty satisfied overall.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
Sounds like an awesome time John!

I remember you said you would be on vaca in Cali so have fun and be safe.

And you never know, those Venable's might be ready to move sooner rather than later ;)

Casey

Members online

Latest posts