Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CELTICS Vs NUGGETS THREAD!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Here we go!!! Ofcourse Im predicting a Celtics win :p But I really like how the Nuggets are playing with Billups in the line-up. It wont matter tonight though as they play the champs and it may be to much for them tonight. Lets go CELTS!!!!! :D

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Seiya said:
I was about to come in here and make a doubleheader thread. I'm looking forward for the Lakers/Pistons game. :)

Me too! But I have to admit the Celtics/Nuggets game is pretty good. With the Nuggets leading at the half, maybe the Nuggets can pull this one out :?

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
imac220 said:
Seiya said:
I was about to come in here and make a doubleheader thread. I'm looking forward for the Lakers/Pistons game. :)

Me too! But I have to admit the Celtics/Nuggets game is pretty good. With the Nuggets leading at the half, maybe the Nuggets can pull this one out :?
Looks like it, i thought the HAwks would knock em off and then Paul Pierce..uhh..yea.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Seiya said:
imac220 said:
Seiya said:

Looks like it, i thought the HAwks would knock em off and then Paul Pierce..uhh..yea.

Haha he is one of those players, that I could watch all day. There is just something about his moves, or his beautiful jumpshot.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
imac220 said:
Seiya said:
imac220 said:
Seiya said:

Haha he is one of those players, that I could watch all day. There is just something about his moves, or his beautiful jumpshot.

I personally like seeing them flop, every other play Rondo or some other guy is on the floor.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Seiya said:
imac220 said:
Seiya said:
imac220 said:
Seiya said:

I personally like seeing them flop, every other play Rondo or some other guy is on the floor.

Yeah haha just like Perkins fell hard a couple of seconds ago.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
1 point game. One of these days getting down 14 is going to hurt them, but they keep making it a close game in the 3rd and 4th quarters.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
imac220 said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Here we come :p

I have to admit you did call that. It seems like every game the Celtics are down they always comeback and win.

They lost one game this year, but I think they were down a good amount in every other game. At least they make the last couple quarters exciting to watch.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
imac220 said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Here we come :p

I have to admit you did call that. It seems like every game the Celtics are down they always comeback and win.
I get a little nervous when they get down by 10 or more but being a big fan I undersatnd they have the best Defense in the league and can pretty much make a come back any time.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
They look so mediocre the first half, then come out lock loaded for second half. I don't like them much but they are definitely exciting to watch.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Man everytime I think the Celts are going to put them away Denver come back and now have the lead!! Once we put KG back in we'll be OK :)

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
I'm just wondering why people don't like the Celtics. I thought Garnett, Pierce, and Allen were pretty popular when they were each on losing teams. They're all good guys that play good team basketball and defense. They play exciting basketball on both ends of the court, unlike teams like the Pistons and Spurs.

Is it safe to assume that it's just because of the Boston in front of the Celtics that makes them hated?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts