Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone else going to the HOF Inductions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
imac220 said:
My Dad and I are making the trip to Cooperstown to see the inductions...anyone else planning on going?

I wont be, but my dad and I went the year Nolan Ryan was inducted and it was really really awesome....one of the best memories I have of my dad and I....

You will enjoy it!!!
TK

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
imac220 said:
Yeah I cant wait! Do you get any good opportunities for auto's?

Hope Kellan is doing better!

Kellan is doing well......I doubt he really has even much knowledge right now of having to have surgery or what surgery is...it is mommy and daddy that is doing all the worrying for him...

Not really, in fact except when they were up on the stage doing their speeches I didnt even see where they come from or whey they went and I didnt run into when I toured the HOF itself....

TK

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
pujolsthomefan33 said:
imac220 said:

Kellan is doing well......I doubt he really has even much knowledge right now of having to have surgery or what surgery is...it is mommy and daddy that is doing all the worrying for him...

Not really, in fact except when they were up on the stage doing their speeches I didnt even see where they come from or whey they went and I didnt run into when I toured the HOF itself....

TK

That is good he is doing well.

I will probably take a ball or two just in case.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
pujolsthomefan33 said:
imac220 said:

TK
I believe they are hurried onto a bus that takes them to the Lake Otsega (sp?) Hotel, which is only open that weekend to HOFers, and family. There are always a few signings throughout Cooperstown that weekend.

Latest posts