Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Complete your set for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

diamond9sports

Mar 11, 2009
Placentia, CA
I am going to try a new promotion. I will send you the last card you need to complete your set of baseball cards. Sounds too good to be true? Maybe a little, but here's the way I'm going to do this.

I will send you the last card you need for ANY baseball or football set completely free of charge. You will not be put on any type of spam list for any reason. The only requirements / restrictions are: cards are limited to what I have currently in stock on my website at http://diamond9sports.beckett.com . Cards will only be sent if they are listed on my Beckett site at $1.00 or less, and only 1 card per person, address, promotion, etc. Please post the card you want here on this thread and then message me with your name and address and the card. Please be specific, year, brand, player name, number, etc. The best way is to copy the exact description from my website and paste it. Please understand that anyone trying to abuse this offer will be denied any cards now or in the future. I will mail all cards for this offer in a plain white envelope with a toploader and sheet of paper. If more than 1 person requests the same card, it will be on a first post first served basis.

This offer will start as soon as this is posted and will last until further notice. Thank you for participating!

If you have any questions please email me. GO!

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Thanks for the offer, I'll give it a shot. This is the last card I need to complete the entire run of 1991-1994 Paul O'Neills.

1992 O-Pee-Chee #61 Paul O'Neill

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
diamond9sports said:
I am going to try a new promotion. I will send you the last card you need to complete your set of baseball cards. Sounds too good to be true? Maybe a little, but here's the way I'm going to do this.

I will send you the last card you need for ANY baseball or football set completely free of charge. You will not be put on any type of spam list for any reason. The only requirements / restrictions are: cards are limited to what I have currently in stock on my website at http://diamond9sports.beckett.com . Cards will only be sent if they are listed on my Beckett site at $1.00 or less, and only 1 card per person, address, promotion, etc. Please post the card you want here on this thread and then message me with your name and address and the card. Please be specific, year, brand, player name, number, etc. The best way is to copy the exact description from my website and paste it. Please understand that anyone trying to abuse this offer will be denied any cards now or in the future. I will mail all cards for this offer in a plain white envelope with a toploader and sheet of paper. If more than 1 person requests the same card, it will be on a first post first served basis.

This offer will start as soon as this is posted and will last until further notice. Thank you for participating!

If you have any questions please email me. GO!

thanks so much for this!!! this is really generous of you :)
right now Im about 10 away from a set, so I will contact you when I get close

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Received the card today, thank you! Also, ordered 15 additional cards from your site and received those very quickly! Thank you!

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Hey! Thanks for the offer on this. I've picked up all I need except one card for my 2005 Topps set:

2005 Topps - Ken Griffey Jr. #440

I will PM you with my address.

Thanks again!

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Got the card yesterday!! Thanks again for helping me put this one to bed!

Members online

Latest posts