Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pistons Vs Lakers Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Haha, I forgot Kwame Brown was on the Pistons. Remember when he was supposed to be good? That was a very bad draft.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
KOBEARODLT said:
Tomlinson21RB said:
Nice start by Detroit. I hate watching Kobe.

why dont you like watching the best player in the game???

Don't get me wrong, he is great. I would prefer Lebron over him as best player in the game, but that's not the question.

I hate watching games where there is barely any contact and certain players get ghost calls because of who they are. The finals with the Heat and Mavs was the worst with Wade getting calls for getting looked at the wrong way. It just ruins the flow of the game with all the fouls on one end and not on the other.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Tomlinson21RB said:
Haha, I forgot Kwame Brown was on the Pistons. Remember when he was supposed to be good? That was a very bad draft.
I might be wrong but wasn't it Michael Jordan who told the Wizards to draft him? :lol:

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Seiya said:
Tomlinson21RB said:
I might be wrong but wasn't it Michael Jordan who told the Wizards to draft him? :lol:

Yea. He also like Adam Morrison a lot.

I think if you knew nothing about basketball you'd know this guy isn't going to make it in the NBA:
647-07-02-15-Adam-Morrison.jpg

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
KOBEARODLT said:
Tomlinson21RB said:

Sorry that's Lebrons Title now. Phil Jackson, the greatest coach ever, is the reason the Lakers got to the finals and the reason why they are playing well this season so far. I think people underestimate him, as if it was anybody else coaching the Lakers they would not have been as good thus far, but i guess its just my opinion.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
mlbsalltimegreats said:
KOBEARODLT said:
Tomlinson21RB said:

Sorry that's Lebrons Title now. Phil Jackson, the greatest coach ever, is the reason the Lakers got to the finals and the reason why they are playing well this season so far. I think people underestimate him, as if it was anybody else coaching the Lakers they would not have been as good thus far, but i guess its just my opinion.

Lebron is one of my favorites but untill he gets his outside shot down he is still behind kobe, as he gets older im sure he will get it down just like kobe's outside shot wasnt great at the beginning of his career....

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
KOBEARODLT said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:
KOBEARODLT said:
Tomlinson21RB said:

Lebron is one of my favorites but untill he gets his outside shot down he is still behind kobe, as he gets older im sure he will get it down just like kobe's outside shot wasnt great at the beginning of his career....

Lebron can put up 28/8/8 every night. The guy is so big and powerful there are very few teams that can match up well with him. He took the Cavs to the finals by himself, and may have done it again last year if the Celtics didn't get in his way. Kobe has had a better supporting cast whenever he has gone anywhere in the playoffs. They are both great players, but I think any team would prefer Lebron over Kobe for a number of reasons.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
KOBEARODLT said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:
KOBEARODLT said:
Tomlinson21RB said:

That's a good point and he is getting better. I look at the defense of side of things which in IMO decided who is best and who is better. While Kobe's individual defense has slipped Lebron has been very very good and is getting better. That is the main reason I am giving the node to Lebron. Kobe has slowed down a bit but I have to admit he has been a lot smarter player than he ever has been. Good game so far.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
So Iverson kicks out on the shot and gets the offensive foul against him, yet Bibby does it against Rondo and it's a defensive foul? The NBA, where inconsistency happens.

Members online