Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

post/opinion no longer available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
Re: Thanks folks just for being here,,,,,,,

I don't know what to say other than that took some courage to write and your mother will be in my prayers.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008

Your mother is in my prayers and thoughs.

James

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY

jeff,

i am very sorry to hear about your mother.....

my prayers are with you and your mother

keep strong, keep your head up

dave

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley

I'm 15 minutes from umass med, and my father works there as a painter. Its a very good, qualified place. Keep your head up man, you'll see her soon.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

Wow Jeff
Sorry to hear your mother has become ill. I hope she recovers and I wish you and
your family the best. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Hope your mother is doing better soon.

Richard

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN

I am very sorry to hear this Jeff. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. If there's anything I can do, lend you an ear or monitor, just let me know.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI

It's a great community here for sure. It's difficult to formulate anything other than I'm sorry. Hang in there.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke

wow jeff your mother will be in my prayers. i hope she recovers soon and gets back to full health. i would like to thank her for getting you into the hobby for you are a great person to have. thanks for all that you have offered to do for me.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008

Sorry to hear this Jeff. Take care of yourself and go spend some time with mom.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX

I hope you're able to spend some time with your mom soon. She is on my prayer list. Very thoughtful post.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa

Jeff,

My thoughts are with you and your family. Keep your head up and just be there for your mom in any way that you can!

justwar

Aug 7, 2008

Sorry to hear this, you and your mother will be in my prayers. Good luck and stay strong. Very well written original post by the way, very touching.

Justin

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008

That was a very thought provoking & emotional post Jeff, I want to convey my utmost sympathy & pass along my prayer's/well-wishe's to you & your family in this trying time! My mother is a breast cancer survivor & I had to find out over the phone (I can understand what you are having to endure & I wouldn't wish that load upon my worst enemies shoulder's). Your family will need to come together to support & be strong for your mother, so she can maintain that will to fight through the tough time's up ahead (from your post it sounds as if you have already done a good job of doing so, by staying strong & positive for her when you two spoke on the phone)! Your entire family will be in my thought's & prayer's Jeff, I wish your mother a full & prompt recovery (remember to be strong in your faith & that there is no such thing as showing too much love). Take care & God Bless, Dave. :D

Latest posts