Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Both My Jared Allen Auctions Were Sold Off EBay! ARGH!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
Watching/bidding on the auto and the jersey out of Icons, and both were pulled. I know the guy selling the auto wanted to sell it off ebay, but he wouldnt go lower than a ridiculous 100 bucks. Someone either convinced him to go lower, or shelled out the c-note out of impatience...

Should I suspect a certain member off FCB?? :lol:

mortz93

May 26, 2009
Gellman said:
Watching/bidding on the auto and the jersey out of Icons, and both were pulled. I know the guy selling the auto wanted to sell it off ebay, but he wouldnt go lower than a ridiculous 100 bucks. Someone either convinced him to go lower, or shelled out the c-note out of impatience...

Should I suspect a certain member off FCB?? :lol:
:lol: i got both for less than $100

mortz93

May 26, 2009
i just told him that i'll give him $95 if he added the topps magic jackson sp auto but later i saw he had the patch also so i told him just if he could change the jackson for the allen patch and accepted and that was it

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
mortz93 said:
i just told him that i'll give him $95 if he added the topps magic jackson sp auto but later i saw he had the patch also so i told him just if he could change the jackson for the allen patch and accepted and that was it

The most I offered was 40! The jersey wouldnt be THAT much and his other auto sells for like 30 bucks. I wasnt paying that much for an Allen auto after Gregg from UD told me how many were coming down the pipeline. There will be many more chances...

Nice pickup though.

mortz93

May 26, 2009
Gellman said:
mortz93 said:

The most I offered was 40! The jersey wouldnt be THAT much and his other auto sells for like 30 bucks. I wasnt paying that much for an Allen auto after Gregg from UD told me how many were coming down the pipeline. There will be many more chances...

Nice pickup though.

yea there would be more chances, however, it was already up to 20 dlvd and last time i saw an allen exquisite /75 for $3 w/ 5 min remaining and it went for like 20 dlvd so probably this card was going to go high

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
mortz93 said:
Gellman said:
mortz93 said:

Nice pickup though.

yea there would be more chances, however, it was already up to 20 dlvd and last time i saw an allen exquisite /75 for $3 w/ 5 min remaining and it went for like 20 dlvd so probably this card was going to go high

20 bucks? wow. I got my allen for 7.50. Makes me feel good!

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Gellman said:
mortz93 said:
Gellman said:
mortz93 said:

Nice pickup though.

20 bucks? wow. I got my allen for 7.50. Makes me feel good!

That one was #01/75, so that may be why.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Maybe Greg can send some more loaded boxes to Beckett. He is a *********. His companies customer service is horrible. They may make a great product but when it comes to CS they are distant 3rd.. Imagine if we all did not pick up one card or another just because others were coming out. Man I would have like 1 card lol :))

BTW just busting your stones ;)

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
wheeler281 said:
Maybe Greg can send some more loaded boxes to Beckett. He is a *********. His companies customer service is horrible. They may make a great product but when it comes to CS they are distant 3rd.. Imagine if we all did not pick up one card or another just because others were coming out. Man I would have like 1 card lol :))

BTW just busting your stones ;)

Oh, trust me, I would love that card, just not as worried about lack of futures anymore. It makes the loss more palatable (sp?)

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
wheeler281 said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/09-ICONS-JARED-ALLEN-GAME-WORN-JERSEY-199-VIKINGS_W0QQitemZ290330352200QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_SM_Sports_Cards?hash=item4399099a48&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1205%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A25

That is just insane. A plain whie swatch out of 100 at 16 bucks LOL. I would understand /25 but 100

I wouldnt even understand /25.

Members online

Latest posts