Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AA game today--B-Mets vs. Rock Cats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yankeeshater

Aug 7, 2008
I don't mean to rely on you guys too much when it comes to minor league rosters, so this time I did some research of my own and am just asking for confirmation. :) This is who I want to look out for for the AA Mets vs. AA Twins tonight:

Mets-Ike Davis, Ruben Tejada, Jenrry Mejia (what a name! haha. On DL so won't be he at Futures Game, so does he still travel with the B-Mets?)
Rock Cats-Deolis Guerra, Rene Tosoni (away at Futures Game, proabably?)

Am I missing anyone, and could anyone shed some light on the Futures Gamers? Thanks!

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
yankeeshater said:
I don't mean to rely on you guys too much when it comes to minor league rosters, so this time I did some research of my own and am just asking for confirmation. :) This is who I want to look out for for the AA Mets vs. AA Twins tonight:

Mets-Ike Davis, Ruben Tejada, Jenrry Mejia (what a name! haha. On DL so won't be he at Futures Game, so does he still travel with the B-Mets?)
Rock Cats-Deolis Guerra, Rene Tosoni (away at Futures Game, proabably?)

Am I missing anyone, and could anyone shed some light on the Futures Gamers? Thanks!

Actually Jenrry is said like Henry. He is with the team so he should sign.

yankeeshater

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks for the extra names! I also see that Wilson Ramos, who BA had as the Twin's #4 prospect to start the season, is with the Rock Cats.

Any more comments are welcome!

Members online

No members online now.