Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cardinals @ Cubs Double Header

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Who's excited??

The first game of the series was great for me. Cubs played like garbage making many bonehead mistakes. Pujols had a home run. Carpenter pitched well, sans one D.Lee home run.

Second game went about as I expected. Brad Thompson was pitching, so I figured they would lose unless the Cards threw about 20 on the board.

Today we have a double header.

In the first game we have Kyle Lohse returing from the DL against Randy Wells.

In the second game we'll see Adam Wainwright take the bump against the Baby Bull on ESPN. HOPEFULLY Wano pitches like the ace he is and Big Z has one of his self destriction games.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd ... Id=rss_stl

**stlcardinals.com has Big Z pitching against Lohse in the 1st game on their main page though.

WHO'S READY???

chisox3706

Aug 15, 2008
nw indiana/chicagoland
i gave todays tix away so i could work a cash side job. lol

it was for the make-up game (noon game) and im sure...no im CERTAIN...if i would have went i would have spent alot of money on the finest hops that the northside could provide to me and i would have tried to pick up tix for the night game (or at least stayed there and hit a few bars during it). oh lordy it wouldve been a long day/nite. lol

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
I'm pissed I am stuck at work all day and have to watch the thing on MLB.com gamecast....Go Cubs

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Man I almost thought Carlos Marmol was going to give the cards a chance to
get a little closer. He is either lights out or look out. LOL

But lately he is look out. LOL

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
Well the Cubs won 7-3. Zambrano got his 1st win in over month as he finally got some run support, and the Cubs didn't blow the lead. Hopefully, the Cubs are turning things around.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Breaking News: The Cubs will not turn it around check your Farmers Almanac for the 100 year report :D

Zambrano38 said:
Well the Cubs won 7-3. Zambrano got his 1st win in over month as he finally got some run support, and the Cubs didn't blow the lead. Hopefully, the Cubs are turning things around.

Members online

Latest posts