Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who Deserves to Start the ASG?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Who are your two picks?

Also, when does the official announcement get made?

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
Greinke and Haren. Haren's ERA is down to 2.01 with a ridiculous 0.81 WHIP and 129:16 K:BB. Considering how badly he's been screwed over by his team, nine wins is very solid as well. But Lincecum's W/L will probably get him the nod.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
kdailey4315 said:
P_Manning 18 said:
Lincecum in the NL

And announcement is made on Thursday.

Lincecum and Grenkie.
The game Tuesday, how will it be announced on Thursday?

guess jokes dont go over too well here.

And Haren just pitched Friday So he'd only be working on 3 days rest... Greinke and Lincecum will be on full rest.

Jan 15, 2009
Lincecum and Greinke, Bochey talked to Manuel and he said he would have picked Sandoval but he picked Werth because he was his guy! But he also said that he had already scheduled Lincecum's innings so I have a feeling that Lincecum is starting.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Lincecum mainly because of the full time rest. However both him and Haren deserve it in my eyes. If I were Haren i'd rather just pitch one inning during the game and not risk injury to my arm.

My picks are-

NL:
Lincecum

AL:
Grienke

with haren just missing

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
darocker80 said:
Lincecum mainly because of the full time rest. However both him and Haren deserve it in my eyes. If I were Haren i'd rather just pitch one inning during the game and not risk injury to my arm.

My picks are-

NL:
Lincecum

AL:
Grienke

with haren just missing

On full rest for both, I'd give it to Haren over Timmy, JUST to see how Haren pitches with a decent team behind him :lol:

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
hive17 said:
darocker80 said:

My picks are-

NL:
Lincecum

AL:
Grienke

with haren just missing

On full rest for both, I'd give it to Haren over Timmy, JUST to see how Haren pitches with a decent team behind him :lol:
lol. I have been happy as of late with the offense behind Lincecum this year. However, there has been a couple starts where he gave up 0 or 1 run and got the ND :(

I remember when some ***** was like "I'll be suprised if Lincecum and Cain have 10 Wins by the end of the season."

Well you know bastard, look at them now!!!

Members online