Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Futures Game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kozma Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Just got back from the Futures game. I saw 1/2 inning and then a 4 hour rain delay. Decided to leave when they took the tarp off. I wasnt to interested in seeing the game I just wanted to get some pictures of batting practice and some autographs. I did want to see a couple innings of the Celebrity Softball but couldnt justify hanging around till about 7:30 when I got there at 10:30. Here are the autos I got, all from the World team since that was the side I was on, but about 40 mins before game time they made the teams switch sides and some of the US players came over and signed for about 20 mins. I was just a couple people away from getting Brad Lincoln, Jason Heyward, Jemile Weeks, Eric Young JR and Trevor Reckling.

SCAN1518.jpg

SCAN1519.jpg

SCAN1520.jpg

Kozma Collector

Aug 7, 2008
What do you mean? His attitude? All the guys that signed were told to and told where to go and when to stop. None of them seemed to have a problem, but Tazawa and Lo were not speaking or even smiling like the others, but it could have been the language barrier.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Kozma Collector said:
What do you mean? His attitude? All the guys that signed were told to and told where to go and when to stop. None of them seemed to have a problem, but Tazawa and Lo were not speaking or even smiling like the others, but it could have been the language barrier.

True that. He would not look at you here in Trenton. He has to sign at the AA all star game though..... :cool:

Members online