Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Card show pick-ups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Nothing too special. This was my first chard show since moving to Cheyenne, WY. I went up to Casper, WY for the show. I bought 2 1993 boxes of score :lol: for $10, the guy only wanted $5 a piece for them. It was a quite boring hour busing those... 24 packs with 16 cards per pack and 99% of it is all junk. I was just hoping to pull a few nice looking Jeter rookies and I only pulled 1 ::facepalm:: I have alot of dream team cards and various inserts so if your a player collector and need something from this set let me know. The rest of the cards I bought for $15 out of the bargain bin :D

$15 worth of bargain bin cards
Frazierbc6626.jpg

Weathersbc4352.jpg

Revereelite243of700.jpg

TroyPattonspxautox2.jpg

CCBowmansbestrcx2.jpg

CCbowmansbestrc.jpg

Free stuff from the owner of the card shop in Cheyenne! :D
Maybinmini24of50.jpg

Maybinmini24of50back.jpg

Porcelloginterrc.jpg

LongoMini.jpg

1993 Score stuff
(The franchise cards are supposed to be seeded 1:24 packs and I pulled 4 of them)
Jeter93score.jpg

bagwellthefranchise.jpg

Larkinthefranchise.jpg

Walkerthefranchise.jpg

Butlerthefranchise.jpg

Hold Steady

Jul 7, 2009
cleveland
Nice stuff there! My buddies and I busted a box of 1995 Score and ended up making a drinking game out of it, haha.

I was supposed to go to a card show today, I show up and there's nobody there. ::facepalm::

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
arod305 said:
So James you ever going to come back to your old neck of the woods?

Yeah i'll make a few visits until my wife gets out here she is in Missouri till October.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
jjj7880 said:
arod305 said:
So James you ever going to come back to your old neck of the woods?

Yeah i'll make a few visits until my wife gets out here she is in Missouri till October.

Well when you come back in time you let me know

Latest posts