Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

live/bing cashback, sigh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
have 4 payments pending, and they keep failing.
why can they not fix this?
just me, or anyone else get this too?

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
I just hit a couple of BIN's and didn't even bother to bring it up first...not worth the hassle.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
I've used bing 4 times now since I found out that u could use it more than the max 12 times. Anywho, the 1st one om bing, I got cashback instantly but the 3 following, it is under pending status for the full 60 days so we will see when its time to cash out. Gl matt hope u get the funds soon. Dave

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
I'm in the same situation. Their customer service is lousy. There is no excuse for this poor service level. If I treated my customers like this I would be fired.

Tom

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
Tom Oates said:
I'm in the same situation. Their customer service is lousy. There is no excuse for this poor service level. If I treated my customers like this I would be fired.

Tom

+1

Still can't believe a company is handling millions of cash back that wouldn't set up a customer service phone line..

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Wasn't the debacle that everyone is complaining about that it took a few extra days or up to a week longer than the 60 days for the money to pay out? I know I got the payment errors on one of my cashback payments and just waited a couple days for it to go through. It was unfortunate that the free money was delivered on the exact date it was supposed to, but I was still happy to get the free money a couple days later.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
just got 50 bucks back, i dont know why it wont work for you guys, i have never had it fail and actually on alot of my purchases i get instant cashback and dont even have to wait

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Tomlinson21RB said:
Wasn't the debacle that everyone is complaining about that it took a few extra days or up to a week longer than the 60 days for the money to pay out? I know I got the payment errors on one of my cashback payments and just waited a couple days for it to go through. It was unfortunate that the free money was delivered on the exact date it was supposed to, but I was still happy to get the free money a couple days later.

It was going weeks before i got paid and only then did i get paid because bing had to do it manually. The first two rounds of this cashback i had no issues receiving my money. Its been an absolute headache dealing with customer support. They just keep trying to throw the blame off onto paypal. I still have about $30 i need paid that is a few weeks late that im not eveng going to make an issue over. I dont plan on wasting my time with it anymore.

gregbara

Aug 10, 2008
I have 3 over 90+ days that they are working on figuring out why it failed for like 3 weeks seriously. I think it is ridiculous.

Members online