Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** The Morning Thread **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Back to work today, no Cape League Games, but recording a quick interview with Hunter Morris and having him sign a bunch of cards, then going to visit my fiancee since she just got back from vacation.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning beefy, art...

Beefy - my buddy went to a card show in Texas a couple weeks back and got me autos of Velvet Sky/Angelina Love...my collection that you helped jump start might really start taking off... :D

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
MojoDan said:
Morning beefy, art...

Beefy - my buddy went to a card show in Texas a couple weeks back and got me autos of Velvet Sky/Angelina Love...my collection that you helped jump start might really start taking off... :D

Very cool, I always mean to pick up a few certified WWE autos, but never have really. I should get a Kane and Michaels.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
beefycheddar said:
MojoDan said:
Morning beefy, art...

Very cool, I always mean to pick up a few certified WWE autos, but never have really. I should get a Kane and Michaels.

Add Jericho and Taker to that list and that would be my top 4. I cant wait til Santino has a card out... :lol:

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
MojoDan said:
beefycheddar said:
MojoDan said:
Morning beefy, art...

Add Jericho and Taker to that list and that would be my top 4. I cant wait til Santino has a card out... :lol:

I'd love to get the Hogan A&G as well, got to admit.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
beefycheddar said:
MojoDan said:
beefycheddar said:
MojoDan said:
Morning beefy, art...

I'd love to get the Hogan A&G as well, got to admit.

The pricetag on that one really took me out of it. Seeing them end over 200 I just cant justify it. Now the Andre the Giant cut auto is something I would LOVE to get one day...

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Morning guys.

At work, setting up some classes I have to teach.

Our inter-league softball playoffs start tonight, so I am freaking pumped for that.

I hope I get a chance to get some good sleep tonight. I told my wife that I WILL be getting up to watch the All Star game tomorrow night :D

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Gents!!! Dan, Art, Anthony and Beefy!!!

Dan - I'm on my last day of work ;) I just realized today will be my "full" last day on the board as well until I get back...I should be able to pop in and out until Friday though :D

Art - How was the movie day yesterday...catch some great relaxation with the lady??

Beefy - Have fun at work man...it pays itself off hopefully :lol: Hope the games are treating you well.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Jeff N. said:
work. work. work.

A Jeff N. sighting in the MT?

Holy crap.

How's life Jeff? You ready for Ibanez to get back on the field for the Phils, put you guys back at full strength?

I know for my fantasy team, they would LOVE for Hamels to get back to the form he had last year (and Lidge for that matter too).

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Morning boys! How goes it?

Pretty boring weekend for me. Still organizing the house ::facepalm::

I did take breaks every once in a while to make my first foray
into multi-layer photo editing. While my 1st effort is not great,
the concentration required was very therapeutic.

inprogress2.jpg

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Anthony K. said:
[quote="Jeff N.":1ey6lefg]work. work. work.

A Jeff N. sighting in the MT?

Holy crap.

How's life Jeff? You ready for Ibanez to get back on the field for the Phils, put you guys back at full strength?

I know for my fantasy team, they would LOVE for Hamels to get back to the form he had last year (and Lidge for that matter too).[/quote:1ey6lefg]

We were doing pretty well the past 8-9 games without RAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL, but I'm happy to have him back.

Worried about the pitching rotation... Waiting for the wheels to fall off of Happ and Moyer -- feel good about Blanton, worried that Hamels is going to have an arm injury -- something's wrong there, and we don't have a 5th pitcher.

Smoke and mirrors so far. That, and 4 guys with 20+ HRs.

As for Lidge, he sold his soul last year, I fully expect some residual suckitude this year.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Jeff N. said:
work. work. work.

displayimage.php

Morning boys. Not much here today. I'll spend the next 2-3 hours packing out the A&G auctions that ended last night. Made the case back, so I'm extra happy.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
metallicalex777 said:
Morning Gents!!! Dan, Art, Anthony and Beefy!!!

Dan - I'm on my last day of work ;) I just realized today will be my "full" last day on the board as well until I get back...I should be able to pop in and out until Friday though :D

Art - How was the movie day yesterday...catch some great relaxation with the lady??

Beefy - Have fun at work man...it pays itself off hopefully :lol: Hope the games are treating you well.

Not to bad Alex, I got to watch some of the baseball movies that were playing yesterday, but I didn't get much relaxing time with Kim. She's been working the 2nd shift thing lately because she's learning to dole out the meds to the people she takes care of. Hoping that Thursday and Friday are slow days for me so we can spend alittle quiet time together.

Art

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Dan - Man...I am TOTALLY pumped!!! Jen is more stoked than stressed now too. We have all the checks and payments made so its all going with the plan from here. Can't believe its here already...but I'm excited for the anticipation to end as well :lol:

Morning George...did you have a decent weekend??

Art - Well all the more reason to work hard to get to Friday then ;) Did you watch the Sandlot at all?? Thats one of my laughable favorites...

KC - Great job making the case back...what did you end up keeping?? Nice Mr. Brooks pic too ;)

Jeff - Ahhh...Raul and Moyer...do I miss them both ;)

Members online

Latest posts