Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Live Box Break tonight...Panini Black Box **SCANS POSTED**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Broke it..Here are the results!!

scan0021-1.jpg

Willie McCovey Prime Cuts auto 1/3

scan0020.jpg

John Travolta Icons 08/10

scan0019.jpg

Josie Davis auto 5/5

scan0018-1.jpg

Hines Ward Classics Plate AUTO 1/1!!!!

scan0017-1.jpg

Doak Walker Classics Plate 1/1 (wanker's)

scan0016-1.jpg

Yale Lary Auto Plate Leaf Limited 1/1!!!! (wanker's)

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Re: Live Box Break tonight...Panini Black Box!!!

Ryo1549 said:
So I get a message from Scott on Facebook saying he's sent me something..I had no idea what it was and low and behold its a donruss black box..I have never even seen one in person much less get to open one..I'll be cracking it live tonight.
So that's why Panini took control of Donruss, the DLP Jet crash landed. But why do you get the Black Box?? Shouldn't that be in the hands of the proper authorities?? Or are you the proper authority??

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX

IndyMann said:
Ryo1549 said:
So I get a message from Scott on Facebook saying he's sent me something..I had no idea what it was and low and behold its a donruss black box..I have never even seen one in person much less get to open one..I'll be cracking it live tonight.
So that's why Panini took control of Donruss, the DLP Jet crash landed. But why do you get the Black Box?? Shouldn't that be in the hands of the proper authorities?? Or are you the proper authority??

Of course I am the proper authority. I tried to get the orange box..but they wouldnt let me have it.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008

I really dislike printing plates. They are usually so ugly. At least this year they all come in holders.

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008

dont want to jinx you or wish any bad luck upon you, but if you pull a lcm caldwell, hook a brother up ;)

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX

mstng99tim said:
Nate, keep me in mind if you pull anything Pittsburgh related!!!

I will as I throw them into the fire to melt them....

Yeah....

Lol I will man.

Members online

Latest posts