Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Stop letting your kids use your eBay account!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Had a guy back out of a Best Offer auction tonight after I sat on his offer for about 46 hours. After the auction is over, he emails me and tells me there was something on the scan that he didn't like and that it was his kid that bid on the card, so he's not going to buy it.

And I'll I can do is say, ok, and probably get a negative for being smart with him.

Thanks for the support eBay!

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Told me this morning that if I file a non-paying bidder claim, he is going to give me a negative feedback and spread my name on online forums as a seller that sells damaged cards. Some people are amazing.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
flightposite said:
Told me this morning that if I file a non-paying bidder claim, he is going to give me a negative feedback and spread my name on online forums as a seller that sells damaged cards. Some people are amazing.

F-eBay.

What's the non-payer's username? Let's get that name out in an online forum.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
flightposite said:
Then you tell he you will spread his name around on message boards, that he let's his kid use his account.
and also retract bids and threatens to leave negative if you file an non paying bid.

See how far that goes. :)

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
flightposite said:
If he sent you that message through eBay, you could seriously F up his account status.

Yes, I am a vindictive person :twisted:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
chashawk said:
flightposite said:
If he sent you that message through eBay, you could seriously F up his account status.

Yes, I am a vindictive person :twisted:
No your not, your a people person. :D

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
I had a guy put in an offer on three of my items at 2:30pm then retract them all at 6:30pm and emailed me saying that since I am not communicating with him so he is retracting the offers.

I guess the guy doesn't work for a living :lol:

It did turn out ok though, so there is always hope.....but what some people think I have NO idea. :?

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
EricInCT said:
I had a guy put in an offer on three of my items at 2:30pm then retract them all at 6:30pm and emailed me saying that since I am not communicating with him so he is retracting the offers.

It did turn out ok though, so there is always hope.....but what some people think I have NO idea. :?

Damn, I had that happen too. The bid retraction reasoning was "seller does not communicate". Well, when you leave a best offer at 3am and retract at 5am when NORMAL PEOPLE SLEEP, I can't imagine why I wouldn't respond in 2 hours, let alone in the middle of the friggin night.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Philip J. Fry said:
EricInCT said:

Damn, I had that happen too. The bid retraction reasoning was "seller does not communicate". Well, when you leave a best offer at 3am and retract at 5am when NORMAL PEOPLE SLEEP, I can't imagine why I wouldn't respond in 2 hours, let alone in the middle of the friggin night.
Um actaully it was early morning and you need to get up and check every once and awhile. :lol:

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Pine Tar said:
[quote="Philip J. Fry":2c4f3mht]
EricInCT said:

Um actaully it was early morning and you need to get up and check every once and awhile. :lol:[/quote:2c4f3mht]

Well, the buyer was on the west coast so it was midnight when they submitted the offer :p

aprimo

Jan 23, 2009
flightposite said:

::facepalm:: Some people should not be allowed to reproduce. His kid must be a real gem too.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
aprimo said:
flightposite said:

::facepalm:: Some people should not be allowed to reproduce. His kid must be a real gem too.
I really doubt his kid was the one that made the offer. Seems they will say anything to get out of a deal.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Like its been said if he threatened through ebays messaging system forward the message to ebay they will not only not allow him to leave feedback BUT he will also be banned for feedback extortion. I just got finished with some clown who tried the same thing, except I baited mine into being a jerk :lol: .

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
nyc3 said:
Like its been said if he threatened through ebays messaging system forward the message to ebay they will not only not allow him to leave feedback BUT he will also be banned for feedback extortion. I just got finished with some clown who tried the same thing, except I baited mine into being a jerk :lol: .
Shame on you :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts