Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ends in 25 minutes and still no Bids??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
what the hell love all the spelling errors so what are you getting a copy and a copy of the certificate as well. ::facepalm::

THIS LOT IS FOR A RARE EXACT COPY OF MY ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPH OF THE YANKEE CAPTAIN DEREK JETER.JETER IS PICTURED IN QUADRUPLY EXPOSURE IN HIS CLASSIC FILEDING POSITIONS..WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW THIS DESIRABLE PHOTOGRAPH..THE ORIGINAL IS A LIMITED EDITION PIECE #76/102...FRAME THIS CLASSIC FOR YOUR HOME OR SOPRTS ESTABLISHMENT, AND YOU WILL HAVE AN INSTANT CONVERSATION PIECE..SEE THE SCAN..SEE THE SCAN FOR A LOOK AT THE CERT OF AUNTH FROM STEINER ON MY ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPH PIECE..THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE AN EXACT COPY OF THE ORIGINAL CERT AS WELL AS THE 8 1/2 X 11 PHOTOGRAPH..

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
thefasterblade said:
I'm sort of interested in picking it up though to see if it really is that good of a 'conversational piece'.
Well, we will sure talked about how you spent 8.94 or more, on a copy of the original photo and Certificate from this guy.
That would be for sure. :lol:

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Pine Tar said:
what the hell love all the spelling errors so what are you getting a copy and a copy of the certificate as well. ::facepalm::

THIS LOT IS FOR A RARE EXACT COPY OF MY ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPH OF THE YANKEE CAPTAIN DEREK JETER.JETER IS PICTURED IN QUADRUPLY EXPOSURE IN HIS CLASSIC FILEDING POSITIONS..WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW THIS DESIRABLE PHOTOGRAPH..THE ORIGINAL IS A LIMITED EDITION PIECE #76/102...FRAME THIS CLASSIC FOR YOUR HOME OR SOPRTS ESTABLISHMENT, AND YOU WILL HAVE AN INSTANT CONVERSATION PIECE..SEE THE SCAN..SEE THE SCAN FOR A LOOK AT THE CERT OF AUNTH FROM STEINER ON MY ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPH PIECE..THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE AN EXACT COPY OF THE ORIGINAL CERT AS WELL AS THE 8 1/2 X 11 PHOTOGRAPH..

Is it a lot of 1?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
EricInCT said:
Pine Tar said:

Is it a lot of 1?
Yes and no you get a copy of the picture and a copy of the certificate. So a lot, but only 1 of each LOL

Members online