Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

a couple THANK YOU's!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Dr. Tom , moxacaine for the nice griffeys, most i didn't have and HawaiianLance, for some cards to send out to player collector THANKS AGAIN!!!

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
magicpapa said:
Dr. Tom , moxacaine for the nice griffeys, most i didn't have and HawaiianLance, for some cards to send out to player collector THANKS AGAIN!!!

Is that possible??

Every now and then I come across a semi rare Griffey, instantly think of you, but refrain from sending and/or asking if you need it because I thought you had prettymuch everything Griffey, right??

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
ill just add to this post..........

Cobra29svt, a HUGE box of player cards looking for homes, a few have been deployed already :D

tpeichel, griffey odd ball cards traded for rollins cards

1st4040, several griffeys a couple i needed, the others will find homes

muskiesfan ,a 1990 donruss learning card, i thought i was odd it was sent in a 24X24 box, hmmm, inside i find a very nice XMAS card and a JSA auth Diamond Collection Seattle Mariners helmet auto WOWSERS!!
ebay scan
helmet.jpg

metallicalex777 and today i opened a small box from metallicalex777, after getting a PM warning earlier "Re: Something for you... " and inside was

(ebay scan )

griffey_bammer.jpg

i was always wanting to hit a BIN on one of theses

i hope i havent forgot anyone, if so please let me know

and once again...........

THANK YOU!!!

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
magic you have the 2008 ud griffey national baseball card day card right?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Well deserved magic man!!! Glad you like the beanie...looks like a love it or hate it item (but how could anyone not like an auto'd Griffey item though :oops: ). Merry early Christmas and thanks sooooo much for all you do!!!

Alex

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
I just thought of something. I used to collect Griffey back in the day. PM me your address please, I completely forgot about a couple of items I still have. At least you will enjoy it more than the box in my closet.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
DANG i knew i was forgetting someone :eek:

Greg Cleveland for a few of theses

lens.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
i have several GREAT members to thank , ill get ya's added this week

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
sorry so late on the THANKS!!
edwards_everything,EmeraldRain, bouwob,pine tar,cobra,thumpersports,smoney17, Klute14,righteousmike,

ive got mail from theses GREAT members!!
(ill try to scan some of them)

THANKS AGAIN!!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
magicpapa said:
sorry so late on the THANKS!!
edwards_everything,EmeraldRain, bouwob,pine tar,cobra,thumpersports,smoney17, Klute14,righteousmike,

ive got mail from theses GREAT members!!
(ill try to scan some of them)

THANKS AGAIN!!

heres some scans of what some sent, again THANK YOU!!

(DK is a 1/1 ) :eek: :eek: :shock: :shock:

membermail.jpg

and (posted in the 90's thread )

theses just came via The Third Eye, im sure ill be emailing members trying to find homes for them

TheThirdEye.jpg

and this framed piece from XDANX
xdanx.jpg

G

yeah I remember when you thanked me for the Griffey and I told you it was a 1/1 and you were like what
I did not even look, then you looked and was like WOW! LOL glad you could use some of what I sent
you can foreword any that you may already have.

Hey do you have one of these.
Q5.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
i figure id post there here, a couple ebay items and a NICE mail day from a member :)

1998 topps diffractor
1998tekdif.jpg
2000 Revolution Shadow Series 03/99
2000RevolutionShadowSeries.jpg

and this from sevencostanza ( THANK YOU )
5/5
2004DonrussOrangeCounty5.jpg

pinetar, i could prolly use it
thanks

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
a BIG THANK YOU to Cobra29svt for this Jumbo, he also send a few other players (cut)reg jumbos ill email a few member to see if they need em

zenithimplus.jpg

it will fit in nice with theses

darejumbo.jpg

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
Glad I could help. I'm still looking for the Silver and Gold Frank jumbo's. Had a trade worked out for the Silver, but that was a month ago and it hasn't showed up. :evil:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts