Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What product did this Pujols come out of?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
braden said:
MS Paint 2000, I think. Not sure if it was packed out or a redemption.

Yeahhh I was gonna say, that original set was definitely a 2000 Pacific Product. Looks made up to me. Too bad, nice looking card!

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
JEA2880 said:
braden said:
MS Paint 2000, I think. Not sure if it was packed out or a redemption.

Yeahhh I was gonna say, that original set was definitely a 2000 Pacific Product. Looks made up to me. Too bad, nice looking card!

I was thinking the same thing but you never know for sure.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Rudzud said:
Actually, I could have sworn Pacific released a sweetspot type autograph between 1998-2001.

Yeah they did, and the card shown is the 2000 set design. Pujols was a rookie in 2001, i.e. it isn't a real card. Even the corner of the card shows 2000. I had the Soriano back in the day, great design that UD quickly ripped off.

Hold Steady

Jul 7, 2009
cleveland
KLARNOLD said:
Do any of you know what product this Pujols came out of? I can't seem to find it listed.

pap.jpg

Complete fake. Nice looking though. The main give-away aside from the SS position is that the grass behind the Cardinals logo is a shade darker than the grass on the rest of the card.

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
We all realize the card is fake but what if this card actually existed...How much do you think it would sell for?

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
JEA2880 said:
Rudzud said:
Actually, I could have sworn Pacific released a sweetspot type autograph between 1998-2001.

Yeah they did, and the card shown is the 2000 set design. Pujols was a rookie in 2001, i.e. it isn't a real card. Even the corner of the card shows 2000. I had the Soriano back in the day, great design that UD quickly ripped off.

Personally, I liked the peices of foul pole the issued?

Members online