Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

YADI 4 MVP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Dude, Sam, my bro got tickets to this game. I coulda gone. Only if I had an extra $260. They were box seats too. I could do a payment plan, but that wasn't good enough. lol

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
You should have went Mack. You are going to regret it! Cardinals first step in gaining home field advantage in the World Series begins tonight!

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Sam Banks said:
You should have went Mack. You are going to regret it! Cardinals first step in gaining home field advantage in the World Series begins tonight!

If I had $260 I would have

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Penno said:
McCann would have turned a triple play right there, but not a bad play by Yadi.

It was Wright's fault or it would have been a double play easily. Molina did all he could do. He got it to third in about 2 seconds.

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
Skorris CCBC said:
Penno said:

It was Wright's fault or it would have been a double play easily. Molina did all he could do. He got it to third in about 2 seconds.

Ha, I was joking. I put the blame on Wright, but it was a tough play regardless.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Penno said:
Skorris CCBC said:
Penno said:

Ha, I was joking. I put the blame on Wright, but it was a tough play regardless.

Oh, haha. Shoulda known.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Well, Yadi went a strong 8 behind the plate. Had one RBI, a run scored, and a great play to third base! I am happy with his performance!

Members online

Latest posts