Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does anyone have a checklist for 2009 UD MLB Icons?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

starwarsfan2003

Dec 4, 2008
Just wondering because I can't seem to find one anywhere and there's quite a few Markakis cards in there that I'd like to add to the checklist. Thanks.

starwarsfan2003

Dec 4, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
yea, id like to see it as well. ive already seen two different "letterman" Bruce craps

That's actually why Im asking E. There are two Markakis manufactured lettermen up atm, just wanted to see if there will be auto'd versions as well. Plus I'd like to see if there are 5,000 parallels of the base and future foundations sets.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
starwarsfan2003 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
yea, id like to see it as well. ive already seen two different "letterman" Bruce craps

That's actually why Im asking E. There are two Markakis manufactured lettermen up atm, just wanted to see if there will be auto'd versions as well. Plus I'd like to see if there are 5,000 parallels of the base and future foundations sets.

Ive never had any experience (im lucky im guessing) with these fake lettermen things. One of them was a "Y",
so im guessing they are spelling out "JAY BRUCE"? is that right? they are /35 so there are 35 of each letter? that seems like a lot

walter55

Aug 7, 2008
I have been looking for a checklist too but have had no luck. If you do find one please post it here.

starwarsfan2003

Dec 4, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
Ive never had any experience (im lucky im guessing) with these fake lettermen things. One of them was a "Y",
so im guessing they are spelling out "JAY BRUCE"? is that right? they are /35 so there are 35 of each letter? that seems like a lot

Yeah it's 35 per letter, so at least we'll be able to make out our respective names. I just hope my competition doesn't go crazy going after these fake lettermen, I really dont feel like paying $25-$30 a letter.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
from what i seen everyone has an auto'd letter but each letter is extremely SP'd as they are only falling 2 per case.

most of the auto'd letterman i have seen are #'d/5 and below. good luck player collectors!

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
markakis8 said:
from what i seen everyone has an auto'd letter but each letter is extremely SP'd as they are only falling 2 per case.

most of the auto'd letterman i have seen are #'d/5 and below. good luck player collectors!

ugh, major turnoff! lol

on the positive side, with him being done for a long while, it may help keep the prices down

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

Members online

Latest posts