Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ebay idea to bring more traffic to FCB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
heres a description i put in my ebay auctions
You are bidding on a 2008 Topps Triple Threads 6X game-used Jersey/Bat card of DAVID ORTIZ! It has 4 pieces of jersey & 2 pieces of bat. It is SUPER RARE, serial numbered 1/3!!! ONLY THREE of these were made. This may be your only chance to own one of these cards, DONT MISS OUT. This will make a PERFECT gift for any Red Sox fan!!! The card was pulled from a pack & placed into a toploader. All smudges are on the camera lens & are not on the card. All my cards are stored in a non smoking environment. I will ship your card VERY securely, using a new penny sleeve, new toploader & new team bag. I also use new bubble mailers! Shipping is only $2.75. Insurance is recommended at only $1.75. I ship a minimum of two times per week.

FCB id: SPRINGFIELDISOTOPES4

ive been asked 3 times what FCB is & have directed the people to the site. just thought some of you may like to try it as well.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
When I have sold a few cards, I included an index card with the regular "Thanks for buying" spill, and also recommended FCB to them politely on it. Not sure if it worked at all, but I haven't seen the harm in it. Hopefully I didn't piss anybody off...

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
good idea card, ill throw in a handwritten recommendation on the reciept too

craw_song

Nov 20, 2008
san francisco
Nice thought, but I am so sick of ebay and the ridiculous anti-seller policies (I probably have 10 items a month that I file unpaid item forms for now! thanks, ebay!) that I printed up a thank you note with my seller ID for checkoutmycards, and I include this with everything I sell on ebay now....well, at least the items I sell that are actually PAID FOR.

To get back to the point though, I'll include a line about FCB there too, a good idea.

Latest posts