Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

...........Good Morning Thread....................

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning George, Charlie, Jeff and everyone else.

the All-Star Game was very entertaining at least for the AL. I was happy Bay went 1-2 and Papelbon got the win. it sucked that so many guys didn't get a chance to play but I guess after last years extra inning game that was going to happen.

I am starting to get prepared for my vacation which starts next Friday and lasts for 12 days :cool: .

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
pghbuccos said:
morning George, Charlie, Jeff and everyone else.

the All-Star Game was very entertaining at least for the AL. I was happy Bay went 1-2 and Papelbon got the win. it sucked that so many guys didn't get a chance to play but I guess after last years extra inning game that was going to happen.

I am starting to get prepared for my vacation which starts next Friday and lasts for 12 days :cool: .

Game was fine until The triple, Upton was completely out of position in LF

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
George_Calfas said:
Just plugging away on the new A&G Auto set :D
You?
Couple nice pieces of mail for me. Nothing spectacular as of late.

2002ToppsTributeFirstImpressions5-7.jpg
2002ToppsTributeLastingImpressions4.jpg

Got these two #'d /76 & /96 for $1.30

2005Heroes90-95.jpg

/95 - This is my 4th one out of the print run.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Morning. My Friday. Man, I really shouldn`t get drunk and get on FaceBook and talk to women. Getting drunk, fine. FaceBooking, fine. But at the same time? Usually ends up being embarrassing the next day. But at least I can say I didn`t initiate this conversation this time, lol................I hope it is nice Sunday. Party at the lake!................Man, Yadi probably would have won the MVP if the NL won last night.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
George_Calfas said:
chashawk said:
MojoDan said:
Morning guys, sorry I am tardy...
Just don't let it happen again Dan.

We will have Bungle give you detention

You'll have to type "I will not be late for Morning Thread" 500 times on a fake blackboard. And no copy and paste....

Good morning boys. I didn't watch the ASG; I've gotten to the point where I cannot take Buck/McCarver. Sounded like a good game though, and Games 1 and 2 will be at Fenway...

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Frow said:
*Yawn* How do people function so early in the day without caffine
coffee.jpg

Bungle,

I haven't been able to handle Buck/McCarver for years now.
Every time a Cubs/Cards game is on Fox, I keep waiting for Buck
to run down on the field and give Pujols a reach around.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
I used to watch them just to hear the dumb things McCarver would inevitably say, but now it's not even worth that.

It also used to be because they were decidedly pro-Yankee and anti-Boston, but I think that's changed. They're just terrible at their job, and I get angry.

Members online