Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Barnese Sent down from Low A Hot Rods to Short Season Gades!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
Nick Barnese was sent down from Low A Hot Rods to Short Season Hudson Valley Renegades. Barnese played last year as a Renegade also. Maybe I will go today and get some autos!

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
That is such absolute and total BS. Just because he has one bad outing, they send him down? There better be another reason.

I'm officially pissed. :evil:

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
C.L.258 said:
Jaypers said:
That is such absolute and total BS. Just because he has one bad outing, they send him down? There better be another reason.

I'm officially pissed. :evil:
i feel the same way.....

i'm happy!!! now i can go to the renegades and get some 07 Draft cards signed, maybe a OMLB...I got him to sign a Princeton rays card last year, and had i knew more about him, woulda gotten more autos, and a picture with him.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
how do u guys ussually find out about call ups/sent downs..??? the only reason i saw this is because i was looking up someone on the Renegades, and I saw Nick Barnese's name added onto the roster

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
thegreathambino said:
how do u guys ussually find out about call ups/sent downs..??? the only reason i saw this is because i was looking up someone on the Renegades, and I saw Nick Barnese's name added onto the roster

Google for me.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
Jaypers said:
thegreathambino said:

Google for me.
what do u search though?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
thegreathambino said:
Jaypers said:
thegreathambino said:

Google for me.
what do u search though?

Their names. Under "News".

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
thegreathambino said:

I have insiders that let me know all this info. If I told you. I would have to do this to you.

pwnedow1ob7.gif

ddp.jpg
"Self High Five!"

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
AKA Coastal said:
thegreathambino said:

I have insiders that let me know all this info. If I told you. I would have to do this to you.

pwnedow1ob7.gif

ddp.jpg
"Self High Five!"
haha

Derek2011

Aug 7, 2008
Bainbridge,PA
thegreathambino said:
Derek2011 said:
WTF........Disciplinary reasons???
is that what it was?? i'm still happy!

Not sure what it is or even what it could be. Disciplinary reasons would be the only thing I could think of. The TB system did it last year with a pitcher I personally knew and he was pitching great at the time.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Derek2011 said:
thegreathambino said:
Derek2011 said:

Not sure what it is or even what it could be. Disciplinary reasons would be the only thing I could think of. The TB system did it last year with a pitcher I personally knew and he was pitching great at the time.

::facepalm::

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Derek2011 said:
thegreathambino said:
Derek2011 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case, actually. According to a few sources, he has a bit of an attitude. Maybe his last outing pushed him over the edge.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
Derek2011 said:
thegreathambino said:
Derek2011 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case, actually. According to a few sources, he has a bit of an attitude. Maybe his last outing pushed him over the edge.

So you pick the winners? Havnt all these guys had "issues" off the field??

Mitch Einertson
Cameron Maybin
Nick Barnese - possibly?

So when the internet prospecting thing just shows the good and people rave up and down about how good so and so is.... you never really know the guy? :D

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
P_Manning 18 said:
Jaypers said:
Derek2011 said:
thegreathambino said:
Derek2011 said:

So you pick the winners? Havnt all these guys had "issues" off the field??

Mitch Einertson
Cameron Maybin
Nick Barnese - possibly?

So when the internet prospecting thing just shows the good and people rave up and down about how good so and so is.... you never really know the guy? :D

<cough> Jeremy Jeffress

Members online

Latest posts