Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ichiro prototype sold = HOF auto PC pickups (UPDATE-3rd one)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
As many of you may remember, I posted here about an Ichiro prototype card that I had from my days at Topps. I promptly sold it for 1500 bucks. I wanted to sell it so I could make a new purchase or two for my HOF auto collection, and I was certainly able to do so. I bought three harder-to-find autos, and this one is the first one to come in:

Pennock.jpg

Herb Pennock (d. 1948) won three championships with the Yankees, including with the fabled 1927 team. This is not the most aesthetically pleasing auto, but he is a tough one to come by. I got it for 330 shipped and am stoked to add it to the collection. This is my 175th different HOF auto.

I used the rest of the Ichiro funds to purchase two more, and here is number 176:

Lajoie.jpg

I love this one, and it was a big name to add. Cost me 750 dlvd after using the 8% paypal coupon.

The third one finally came in, and I've always been a sucker for auto'd vintage. I thought 440 dlvd was a good price.

Maranville.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Members online

Latest posts