Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wasn't The Guy That Cracked the A&G Code In Here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
I could've sworn I saw him post in here...

The reason I ask is that a customer of mine pulled the wood 1/1 of his card today, I could probably arrange an aquisition if he's interested.

PM me

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
his dad is trying to get as many of the sp variations as he can. there was a post from a member asking about them a few days agp wanting to help get them.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Last time I talked to Jason (2 weeks ago), it sounded as if Topps had really left him high and dry. They hadn't given him any of his own cards or any cards to rip...just kind of forgot about him with no communication.

His card must be extremely SPed too. I opened 8 boxes and pulled 1 of any variety.

WaxHeaven

Nov 7, 2008
Florida
BunchOBull said:
Last time I talked to Jason (2 weeks ago), it sounded as if Topps had really left him high and dry. They hadn't given him any of his own cards or any cards to rip...just kind of forgot about him with no communication.

His card must be extremely SPed too. I opened 8 boxes and pulled 1 of any variety.

Oh C'mon, the guy got his own card... what else does he want?

For the record, I opened just one box and got his card.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
WaxHeaven said:
BunchOBull said:

Oh C'mon, the guy got his own card... what else does he want?

For the record, I opened just one box and got his card.
Scan or Ban :D

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
The only thing worse than collecting cards of baseball players is collecting cards of people who collect cards of baseball players! :cool:

A_Pharis

Just a notice to everyone:

~I have quite a few DK Recollection autographs. It is quite a feat. In honor of myself, I will be willing to let someone (anyone) make a DK card of me. After that, I will be willing to sign for anyone TTM as long as it's sent in a SASE.~

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Thanks for the insight guys. If any of you can make him aware of this thread that would be great, he hasnt replied to my pm yet.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
I'm now in contact with Jason Wong, and am working on cutting the deal for the wood card!

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Warren's All Stars said:
I'm now in contact with Jason Wong, and am working on cutting the deal for the wood card!

If I can assist in getting him the card, that would be great. PM me any details that may be involved.

Members online