Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** The Morning Thread **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
My favorite event o the year starts today...THE OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

I know we have a lot of golf fans on here, hopefully all of you get to catch the coverage...

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
MojoDan said:
My favorite event o the year starts today...THE OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

I know we have a lot of golf fans on here, hopefully all of you get to catch the coverage...
Morning Dan. I think it's probably my favorite golf event of the year too.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
...early risers today Dan, Dave and Ken, as am I........ ;) ;)

I love the Open as well. Spent some time in college in the UK and got to walk the town of St. Andrews so I love when the Open is there. Would love to be at Turnberry :lol: :lol:

Son's team was eliminated last night 14-9, pitching fell apart and my 4-7 batters were 0-13 ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: We can now enjoy our summer!

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
wideright said:
Morning Scott. Sorry to hear your team lost. :(

Thanks...kids handled it well- good sportsmanship and the like. My son went 3-4 with a walk and played a nice SS (his best game offensively in the tourney). As the #2 batter, he was stranded at 3rd 3 times which was a killer. We finished 3rd out of 8 teams in our district, not too bad.

Speaking as the manager, the hardest aspect of coaching All-Stars was the parents. Lots of grumbling about playing time and "why is my kid not playing (a certain position)." Oh well, I am done for this summer..... :lol:

PS- TOM WATSON!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
glad to hear so many members like the open as much as i do. Its not just my favorite golf event, its probably my favorite sports event...

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning guys. Today's the first day on the new job. I have to drive over an hour do go do paperwork then shadowing at the branch I'll be working at which is only about 15 minutes from here. long 8-6 day today but only 9-3 tomorrow. They are buying us breakfast this morning and it better not just be donuts or I'm gonna be disappointed. Last thing I need this early is a bunch of sugar. Have a good day fellas. I'll let you guys know how it went in tomorrow's MT!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
moxacaine said:
wideright said:
Morning Ken. What's new?

Nothing new, glad to be back on the night shift. I hate waking up in the mornings.

Have you been away? i havent seen you around the past few days.
Yeah I was away over the weekend.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

not much going on today but I am hoping to go see Lincecum pitch tomorrow night at PNC Park.

I won this last night...
!BV5I3,gB2k~$(KGrHgoH-D0EjlLlyn79BKU2IgzdC!~~_12.jpg

Trevor good luck on your first day at the new job.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
chashawk said:
wideright said:
Morning Dave! Sick triple auto pickup! Who's in the middle?
Tom Gorzellany. Pretty card Dave!

Any word on the arrival of the 10th platinum Wake?
Morning Charlie. It's coming from Taiwan so it'll be next week sometime probably.

Members online

Latest posts