Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OK...WHERE DO U LIKE THE SER # ? FRONT OR BACK OF CARD?

SER # ...FRONT OR BACK ?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
WOW THAT WAS THE 1ST TIME I EVER HAD A TOPIC BLOCKED :lol: :lol: :lol:

ANY WAYS HERE WE GO AGAIN

I BEEN BUYING A FEW SERIAL #D CARDS THIS PAST MONTH AND SOME OF THE SAME GUY...NEVER REALLY CARED WHERE THE COMPANY STAMPED THE SERIAL # ON BEFORE..UNTIL NOW THAT I HAVE A FEW CARDS OF THE SAME PLAYER, AFTER I SCAN THEM I HAVE NO CLUE WHICH IS WHICH....THATS WHERE I LIKE THAT DONRUSS SERIAL #S THE CARDS IN THE FRONT...

FRONT OF CARD
ZZZZ04.jpg
ZZZZ.jpg

BACK OF CARD
BLUE.jpg
BLUE01.jpg

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I think I was the only guy to give a serious answer to your hilarious yet serious post. Here's my answer again...

Serial numbering is nice on the front, but only if it's put in the right location. I don't like it on the Elite cards you pictured. I prefer it off to the side, top, or bottom on the border - not on the player/photo.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Obviously, it would depend on the card. If we are talking simple variations like the bowman line, then I prefer the back. However, when a card is designed with a serial number in mind, and works well with the card, then I do not mind it on the front.

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
I prefer the front so when purchasing on ebay, I will know exactly what card I am getting and I am not looking at a stock photo

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts