Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Michael Taylor Red Refractors - Sell Now or Later?

Michael Taylor Red Refractors - Sell Now or Later?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quenepa22

Aug 21, 2008
Orlando
I don't really want to get rid of them, but, for personal (medical) reasons I may have to, soon.

I will be doing a BIN/BO.

Any opinions on a price point would be appreciated!

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Quenepa22 said:
for personal (medical) reasons I may have to, soon.

Cardboard isnt worth more than your heath man, if you have to, sell.

You can always get em back.

I'd say probably the $400 area

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
I may take them off your hands, let me know when (hopefully never...IF) the time comes :D

Hope all is well.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
That's an amazing collection btw. The hype could build up more when he gets called up to the bigs or makes it to the top of lots of Top Prospects list at the end of the year.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I say sell now either way. If they go up in price, if and when he goes major
still if you have 5 at 500 that's 2500 I would take that. Right now even if I
did not need the money.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Due ONLY to your situation I would sell now (if you didn't have the urgent need for that $$ then I'd tell you to hold steady, as Taylor hasn't peaked by any means yet)! Please LMK if you do move these as I'd like to purchase several from you, Dave. (You've received a PM) :D

thefasterblade

Aug 8, 2008
I would first list them together first as it would appeal to someone to have all 5. I'd list for $3,500 with offer.

Quenepa22

Aug 21, 2008
Orlando
HoustonTeams4Me said:
Healthwise are you going to be alright?

Not much of a health issue for myself, but, my oldest daughter is going to be needing braces and my insurance only covers about a third of the costs and she may be needing additional oral surgery that I financially cannot afford right now.

Thanks to everyone for your input.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Easy decision.

Sell 1 now. Include the picture of all 5 being BGS 9.5s And set the price very high. You control a monopoly. If anyone else in the world wants one.... you are the only one they can get it from. If he hot and the card would sell..... sell it.

Members online