Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

101: Who you got?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Re: 101: Who you got?

I would love nothing more than to see Forrest be able to pull off a miracle and beat Anderson, but I really don`t know man. And I REALLY want to see my boy KenFlo choke out BJ. That would make my day. I want that belt on Kenny KenFlo!

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada

Sam Banks said:
I would love nothing more than to see Forrest be able to pull off a miracle and beat Anderson, but I really don`t know man. And I REALLY want to see my boy KenFlo choke out BJ. That would make my day. I want that belt on Kenny KenFlo!

You do realize that if Kenny wins its almost a lock that Diego gets the next title shot?
Do you remember what happened when Diego fought Kenny the first time?

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
I will never underestimate Forrest...A lot of people didn't give him a shot against ShoGun,Rampage and he won those,but he has been beat by Evans & Jardine...I have to go with the Spider in that one.

I might be in the minority,but i think Penn is going to dominate Ken Flo.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
As much as it pains me to type this I think Forrest is going to be dominated. Aderson is going to be motivated and feels that he has something to prove. I don't see it getting to the 3rd round.

The Penn Ken Flo fight doesn't really matter that much to me right now. Either of those two are just keeping the belt warm for that doucher Diego who gets the next title shot. I do hope though that Kenny kicks his ass.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom

That will only make it that much sweeter when my boy takes that belt from that Cabbage Patch looking crybaby. If Penn were to get choked out I think he may hang himself from a coconut tree. Little bitch was talking about retiring after getting the ever loving **** kicked out of him by Rush. ******* cry baby excuse maker, and Mir seems to be following suit. Mir said he was within an inch of finishing Lesnar. Jesus Christ dude shut up. You had maybe 10 seconds of offense in both fights combined. And BJ is just a rusty **** bucket after the GSP fight.

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada

Sam Banks said:
That will only make it that much sweeter when my boy takes that belt from that Cabbage Patch looking crybaby. If Penn were to get choked out I think he may hang himself from a coconut tree. Little bitch was talking about retiring after getting the ever loving shat kicked out of him by Rush. fracking cry baby excuse maker, and Mir seems to be following suit. Mir said he was within an inch of finishing Lesnar. Jesus Christ dude shut up. You had maybe 10 seconds of offense in both fights combined. And BJ is just a rusty **** bucket after the GSP fight.

Your boy is in trouble though Sam as Diego has his sights on the title. It sounds almost like he wants Kenny to win so he can beat the $hit out of him again!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom

JzWand said:
Sam Banks said:
That will only make it that much sweeter when my boy takes that belt from that Cabbage Patch looking crybaby. If Penn were to get choked out I think he may hang himself from a coconut tree. Little bitch was talking about retiring after getting the ever loving shat kicked out of him by Rush. fracking cry baby excuse maker, and Mir seems to be following suit. Mir said he was within an inch of finishing Lesnar. Jesus Christ dude shut up. You had maybe 10 seconds of offense in both fights combined. And BJ is just a rusty **** bucket after the GSP fight.

Your boy is in trouble though Sam as Diego has his sights on the title. It sounds almost like he wants Kenny to win so he can beat the $hit out of him again!

I am fully aware that KenFlo probably won't beat Penn. But damn it I want him to, lol!!

And like I said earlier, it's only a matter of time before that belt is around Diego's waist. He's primed right now.

Members online

Latest posts