Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Atlanta Card show Sunday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
hey guys, just a reminder, card show this weekend in Dunwoody (on the ring around Atlanta). Those of you who come know where it is. Bruins you need to be there as well, got some new stuff.

Below is the flyer!!!

Thanks to all of you who came out to the Marietta Show last Sunday to meet our special guests - Earl Lloyd and Ron Thomas - and for making the show a huge success! If you were unable to attend and would like an Earl Lloyd autograph,
I have a few signed photographs available. Just stop by and see me on Sunday.
Thanks - Frank

North Atlanta Sports Collectibles Show
Sunday ~ July 19, 2009
10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.

Holiday Inn Select-Atlanta/Dunwoody
4386 Chamblee-Dunwoody Rd.
(I-285 @ Exit 30 - Chamblee-Dunwoody Rd.)

FREE ADMISSION

Confirmed Exhibitors
(As of 7/15/09)

New
Scott Bishop - vintage cards
JT Smith - autographed memorabilia
Chris Lawrence - High-end graded cards, all sports, from 1970s to present

Show Regulars
Brian Van Zant
Mark and David Simms
Alex Tymchuk
Brian Daniels
Jimmy Johnson
Mike Hayes
Bob Debnar
Brenda Dudley
Evan Feuerstein
Heather Kraft
Charlie Heinisch
Linda/Ronnie Rigsbee

FREE ADMISSION

For more information: 678.644.6057 / [email protected]

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
Boom Boom POW -

there was a new nonsports guy at the Marietta show ... go figure ??

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
I might make the trip. It's a good drive for me, but if anyone thinks there is interest in super high end graded prospects, I might come out.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Hey Jay, I am not sure how much "graded" prospects there will be. I know I have a stack and another guy does too. We both do a lot of prospects.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
brianga26 said:
Hey Jay, I am not sure how much "graded" prospects there will be. I know I have a stack and another guy does too. We both do a lot of prospects.

I would be more interested in selling them than looking for them. I am getting out of the prospects/young stars game and only looking for Josh Beckett stuff. If you guys do pretty well with higher end stuff, I may come out. Its about a 3-3.5 hour drive for me, though.

Members online