Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2009 FCB NSCC Show want list system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Hi guys,

In looking for ways to help the community as a whole with the FCB staff appearing at the national convention, we have decided to use some of our resources to fill want lists at the National Convention.

Throughout the show, moderators who are in attendance will be scanning the 2009 National Convention forum for threads that start with WANTED:

The threads should include as detailed a description of the item they are looking for along with the price they are willing to pay. If card can be located we will then attempt to buy it at your price. Once the card is purchased the user is obligated to pay the price plus all paypal and shipping fees associated with the transaction.

Please note that this system is designed for cards that are harder to find, and priority will be given to player collectors.

Thanks guys, lets make this and lets make this National..... wait for it.... Legendary.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=52952

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
cgilmo said:
boxbreaker44 said:
Cool idea Chris!

But 2010 will be *legendary* since I will be in attendance.

Just remember, WWBSD

what would barney stinson do
I. Love. That. Show.

The episode where Barney makes the video resume is one of my all time favorites. Its... wait for it..... legendary. He makes up some great words in that video.

And great idea on scouting for needed cards. There is one card I would love to have and I have never seen it, but I'm sure it will be out of my price range.... the 2006 USA David Price flag patch.

Casey

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
Thanks for offering this. I'm not sure how many is too many but I listed 6 cards, I hope that is not too many. Please let me know if it is. Thanks.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Very nice offer :D

Edit: Sorry for the question if this was answered. if we want a few different cards on the lookout, should we start different threads?

Members online

No members online now.